Andressen on the 53.

If Andressen is not on the 53 man roster there’s something wrong with the coaches. This guy was all over the field vs the Steelers. Aside from Rousseau he may have been the best player on the entire field.  Watch B. Baldinger’s highlights for reference. I never saw Edmunds have that kind of awareness or reaction. Forget about the practice squad. This guy is an upgrade over Jones or Morrow. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

So the "This Andrewwson kid is good" thread wasn't good enough? Or are you just objecting to the way he spelled his name?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 12

9 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

And still not spelled right 😂

Getting closer. I’m glad we don’t need a separate roster spot for each alternative of the spelling. How hard is that? 

• Haha (+1) 1

I think the hype has gone too far. He showed outstanding run instincts and good tackling, but you need to play pass coverage sideline to sideline to play MLB in the modern NFL. He didn't show anything like that against the Steelers. There's a reason he's the 3rd MLB on the depth chart.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think the hype has gone too far. He showed outstanding run instincts and good tackling, but you need to play pass coverage sideline to sideline to play MLB in the modern NFL. He didn't show anything like that against the Steelers. There's a reason he's the 3rd MLB on the depth chart.

Him starting basically the entire game....IMO suggests the staff believes he could play significant snaps and wanted to see how he'd hold up 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Him starting basically the entire game....IMO suggests the staff believes he could play significant snaps and wanted to see how he'd hold up 

He's after Spector on the depth chart though, it's just that Spector was injured so Andreessen got the start. My instinct is that he will still be a PS player and I don't think we're in real danger of losing him on the waiver wire. I think McDermott will want one of Morrow or Jones on the roster to have a vet available in case of emergency.

• Agree 1