If you could get a day 2 pick for Cook would you pull the trigger…

julian

40 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I have him in 2 of my 4. He went later than he should because of touchdown production. Only 6 all last year. 3 so far this. He is gonna have similar yardage to last year if he stays healthy but he is gonna score more.

I was actually shocked they gave him a goalline carry. I know Allen is a machine but still think it would be better for him to avoid some of those hits near the goal line. 

but yeah if Cool gets like 8 tds (not crazy considering his start), he might be a top 10 scorer in fantasy this year. 

In season trades are typically made either by a good team trying to get better or fill a hole and will trade a draft pick for a player and the team trading the player are in a re building mode and are going nowhere in the current season so are looking to pick up additional draft picks.

Based on the 2-0 start, that doesn't seem to apply to the Bills and can't see how trading Cook would in any way make them better for the current season unless they were to get a top level player in return that fills a big hole they have and also fits into their salary cap situation without causing issues for next season either.  Based on how they've played so far, while in theory the injuries left them with big holes, but so far their on field performance doesn't seem to support that.

Now would I trade him in the next off-season, that's a different story assuming Davis looks decent.