Starting WRs?

7 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I can't defend Knox any longer. He's one of my favorite players. At this point however,  I'm not getting back on the bandwagon until I see it. 

Davidson is intriguing.  See no reason why they shouldn't keep him over Morris. Oh wait I can. McD has his favorites and Morris is one of them

Morris out multiple weeks now too. Should get Davidson for sure now.

19 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

If you condense the set, someone is still going to be on the Outside lined up on a Boundary CB. 

But they don't have to be on the line...Kincaid and Knox can both be on the line and close to the formation, for example.

Ends don't need to be split wide...backs can line up outside them.

The article on our injuries in the Athletic gave me some hope on Samuels.  

Marino is his podcast made a good point about MVS.  He compared him to Poona Ford as a guy who made the team, but because of lack of special teams contribution didn’t dress often.  My thought on MVS is why keep him as a WR5 if he isn’t going to dress?  

I think I’d rather give MVS an injury settlement, give Shavers or Hamler a shot, or see if someone they like better comes loose on cutdown day.  

Edited by GASabresIUFan

On 8/19/2024 at 11:51 AM, SoonerBillsFan said:

12 - Kincaid, Knox, Samuel and ... Shakir.  That is our base 12 set for now.

We will see a lot of Coleman and Hollins sprinkled in. By seasons end I would like to see Coleman/ Shakir as 1-2 and Samuel #3/ Used like Debo in SF.  IF the OL can do its job, damn that is tough for Defenses to deal with.

Hollins should almost never see the field on offense.  If he does it isn’t good for this team’s prospects for 2024.  FWIW, I’m ok with a .500 season given they’ve shed a lot of cap and age and have some extra draft capital for 2025 draft.  I think management knows this isn’t a SB caliber roster, but they have a plan for next year.

The #1 "WR" is going to be Dalton Kincaid in the slot.  

Eventually Coleman will develop but Kincaid will be the man until further notice.  I'm ALL IN on Kincaid this year.  I think he will be a top 3 TE this season in targets, yards, and TDs.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Yantha said:

I think he will be a top 3 TE this season in targets, yards, and TDs.

This could potentially be true.

But he has GOT to learn to protect himself or he will not be available to rack up numbers.