Can we admit Trump is cognitively impaired?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Don't have to, I believe all the evidence from various sources. You are too afraid to admit an obvious truth 

You are not a patriot at all 

Bull, there's ton of evidence from all over. He and Putin are collaborators against the United States 

The "evidence all over" amounts to 10 million hours of media spin. Show me one piece of hard evidence.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Bull, there's ton of evidence from all over. He and Putin are collaborators against the United States 

Ok Tibs, let's say you're right, Trump and Putin are collaborators against the US. Please show me one, just one, policy during Trumps Presidency that supports that conclusion. Show me one policy. 

4 hours ago, Motorin' said:

The "evidence all over" amounts to 10 million hours of media spin. Show me one piece of hard evidence.

Just because you are told to ignore the mountain of evidence of Trump and Russia doesn't mean it does not exist. 

You people just lie to yourselves. Pathetic 

• Haha (+1) 1

Can we admit that the lesser posters here are obsessed ?

You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by 4th&long. Options 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Just because you are told to ignore the mountain of evidence of Trump and Russia doesn't mean it does not exist. 

You people just lie to yourselves. Pathetic 

Coming from the guy who thinks Trump setup his own assassination attempt. I'd say this falls into Law of Projection category. 

I think you're the one that has been believing his own lies for so long that you are blinded from being able to see what it true.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...