Can we admit Trump is cognitively impaired?

42 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

It’s this level of profundity that keeps me coming back for more. Thank you, 4th. 

And your contributions are just unmatched. Your wisdom is beyond compare!

Your posts were so embarrassing you had to change your screen name.

His truth social account is just wacked. He keeps posting nonsense in all caps, pictures of himself he obviously just adores and other obsequious over the top praises he recieves from the legions of d-bags in his cult. He sits around and celebrates himself. The guy is a malignant turd holding a mirror and in love with himself 

He reminds me of the chick in Sunset Boulevard 

image.png.78fc04dcc379fb23aac570a3dee96e5a.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes we will. 

Besides you got to come up with your own material. You guys said that about Biden. It’s old. We all know Harris has a far higher iq than trump. It might be the first time I ever watch a debate, it’s going to be funny watching her make him look stupid. He doesn’t hold a candle to her. Maga big mad.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Besides you got to come up with your own material. You guys said that about Biden. It’s old. We all know Harris has a far higher iq than trump. It might be the first time I ever watch a debate, it’s going to be funny watching her make him look stupid. He doesn’t hold a candle to her. Maga big mad.

We said that Trump would embarrass Biden?  And what happened...?

As for Harris, yes, that's why she hasn't done a press conference or fielded any serious questions in 33 days.  It's why she won't debate on Fox and instead had to run to ABC, who will probably give her the questions in advance.

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

We said that Trump would embarrass Biden?  And what happened...?

As for Harris, yes, that's why she hasn't done a press conference or fielded any serious questions in 33 days.  It's why she won't debate on Fox and instead had to run to ABC, who will probably give her the questions in advance.

Always an excuse. I doubt they will give her questions in advance. But you got to have those excuses warmed up and ready to go. Did you ever think maybe she hasn’t done any interviews because you know, she wasn’t running till 30 days ago? Maybe she’s been working up her policies over the last 30 days getting ready for the DNC. It seems like she doesn’t just want to run on Biden policies. 

i said it before, she doesn’t need to do an interview anyway, just let trump and Vance talk. They did their own grave. She’s smart to not say anything at this point. She hasn’t done an interview and she’s leading in the polls. Why should she change anything? To please maga? Like you are going to vote for her weather she does an interview or not. She could lay out the best policies in the history of the country, sent down from God himself, you would still vote for trump. I like it better that she doesn’t do an interview and maga loses their mind over it.

Edited by 4th&long

15 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Always an excuse. I doubt they will give her questions in advance. But you got to have those excuses warmed up and ready to go. Did you ever think maybe she hasn’t done any interviews because you know, she wasn’t running till 30 days ago? Maybe she’s been working up her policies over the last 30 days getting ready for the DNC. It seems like she doesn’t just want to run on Biden policies. 

i said it before, she doesn’t need to do an interview anyway, just let trump and Vance talk. They did their own grave. She’s smart to not say anything at this point. She hasn’t done an interview and she’s leading in the polls. Why should she change anything? To please maga? Like you are going to vote for her weather she does an interview or not. She could lay out the best policies in the history of the country, sent down from God himself, you would still vote for trump. I like it better that she doesn’t do an interview and maga loses their mind over it.

No one's losing their minds over it.  We know why she's hiding and we're laughing at claims by you guys that Trump's scared of her.  Hopefully like you she's reading the polls and thinking that she's in control.

And yeah, I bet you didn't think Hilly was getting the debate questions in advance either back in 2016.  But I wasn't using it as an excuse since it won't matter how much she prepares.  She'll have to defend her poor record these past 3-1/2 years considering it was "the Biden-Harris Administration" and why she isn't doing any of the things she's says she's going to do 5 months from now...when she could do them now since she's in power now.  How do you think that's going to play out when Trump asks her that?  Yeah, a lot of word salad and cackling.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

What level does that make for Kamala?  First grade?

you’re really falling apart.  These are second grade responses at best.  You must have better material than this Doc.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

No one's losing their minds over it.  We know why she's hiding and we're laughing at claims by you guys that Trump's scared of her.  Hopefully like you she's reading the polls and thinking that she's in control.

And yeah, I bet you didn't think Hilly was getting the debate questions in advance either back in 2016.  But I wasn't using it as an excuse since it won't matter how much she prepares.  She'll have to defend her poor record these past 3-1/2 years considering it was "the Biden-Harris Administration" and why she isn't doing any of the things she's says she's going to do 5 months from now...when she could do them now since she's in power now.  How do you think that's going to play out when Trump asks her that?  Yeah, a lot of word salad and cackling.

HCQ! HCQ!

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, TH3 said:

Don't know why I am even bother with a cult member...

There was a time when public  would not need a "partisan" court to disqualify someone for the most important office in the world. Banging hookers while your wife is pregnant, numerous sexual assaults, numerous business crimes...etc...in the past....the voting public in large would disqualify him because they were not in a cult. 

Trump has no special abilities to help the economy, lower health care costs, lower inflation, bring world peace....His special ability is his unfiltered white nationalism that has cemented 43 percent of the voting public. His policies don't really help them...they help the special interests like the fossil fuel and gun industries and religious zealots. 

AFA BLM.....yup...so you agree BLM and Trump are basically cut from the same cloth

Serious questions.   How old are you?  And if you're old enough did you vote for Clinton either time?

9 hours ago, Doc said:

None of that matters. Whose policies are they? Biden or Harris? Who’s in charge? But even that is just a side point. Harris has one major advantage over trump, she is not trump! Donald will lose because he is Donald. Harris doesn’t have to do an interview and it’s laughable listening to you guys whine about it.

11 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

you’re really falling apart.  These are second grade responses at best.  You must have better material than this Doc.  

What was the topic, ned?  It was about education level.  :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

At least he didn't revert to the horse thing.

I know it's not a hilarious as the couch thing...

10 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

HCQ! HCQ!

"Lost just a little off his fastball."

3 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Serious questions.   How old are you?  And if you're old enough did you vote for Clinton either time?

Age doesn't matter really.  Slick's history is known and they still trot him out to campaign for Dems.

3 hours ago, 4th&long said:

None of that matters. Whose policies are they? Biden or Harris? Who’s in charge? But even that is just a side point. Harris has one major advantage over trump, she is not trump! Donald will lose because he is Donald. Harris doesn’t have to do an interview and it’s laughable listening to you guys whine about it.

LOL!  Yeah it does matter.  It was her Administration.  They called it the "Biden-Harris Administration" FCOL.  It's amazing this needs to be explained to you guys although I suspect you realize she needs to run from her Administration's terrible policies and want to pretend like she had no say in anything.  Which isn't any better.

And she'll lose because she's still the same terrible candidate they were talking about replacing as VP, until Biden ***** the bed in the debate.  And now we're supposed to believe she's competent to be P?

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/19/2024 at 8:04 AM, Tiberius said:

Trump is nuts. Bringing up Hillary's emails again? His lying is just getting soft in the brain stupid. Claiming he never said "Lock her up"

If you don't think Trump is soft in the head, you probably don't judge people very well

Not just the emails the entire Russian thing was total BS and Hillary was running point on it ! Yah your right it is stupid to bring up but only when it benefits your cause like you all tried for 4 years + .

You call me soft in the head ? If you think Hillary is a fine upstanding, truth telling, law abiding citizen/politician she has got you so buffalo'd you can't even comprehend the stupidity behind that decision & you show each and every one of us with each tap of the keys just how soft in the head you are ! 

Hillary is all about her & cares nothing about anyone but her & those close to her which that is even in question at times . I believe she would screw her mother over if there was something in it for her to gain from it . 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Tiberius said:

His truth social account is just wacked. He keeps posting nonsense in all caps, pictures of himself he obviously just adores and other obsequious over the top praises he recieves from the legions of d-bags in his cult. He sits around and celebrates himself. The guy is a malignant turd holding a mirror and in love with himself 

He reminds me of the chick in Sunset Boulevard 

image.png.78fc04dcc379fb23aac570a3dee96e5a.png

Yet you give praise to incompetent individuals that lie, plagiarize, and can't finish a complete thought or sentence with out stammering and their decision making is less than stellar by any account 🤔 okay sounds good to me 🙄 .

• Like (+1) 1