Can we admit Trump is cognitively impaired?

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

:lol:

By all accounts Biden is mentally fit.

The next thing will be that "Trump was drunk on stage!" even though he doesn't drink...unlike Kommiela.

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, phypon said:

The next thing will be that "Trump was drunk on stage!" even though he doesn't drink...unlike Kommiela.

It’s really sad that the best you have against Harris is to make up a drinking problem 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I hope this excerpt from the piece is correct

"If local officials refuse to certify results, “state courts will force them to do so,” says Rick Hasen, an election law expert at UCLA. 

In other cases, officials who refuse to certify will face fines and other penalties from state courts, or may be threatened with being removed from their positions, according to Derek Muller, a professor at Notre Dame Law School who has written about the issue of local certification of elections.

The incidents of refusals to certify discovered by Rolling Stone “were localized, they were not particularly effective, and they were resolved relatively quickly,” Muller says. “It’s hard to think if that were a dress rehearsal for November that anyone would be very excited about the performance.” Still, widespread refusals to certify could generate fear and distrust in the system, and potentially inspire riots, according to Muller."

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It’s really sad that the best you have against Harris is to make up a drinking problem 

It's really sad that you missed the point.  And who says she has a drinking problem?  Maybe she just likes to drink, you know, like probably 90% of the people on this board.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, phypon said:

It's really sad that you missed the point.  And who says she has a drinking problem?  Maybe she just likes to drink, you know, like probably 90% of the people on this board.

You brought it up, kiddo

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

You brought it up, kiddo

No, you just don't get it.  Other people got it.  Don't worry about it.  Go back to the beach already, will ya.  :P

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I don't live behind gates.  I don't condone millions of immigrants entering illegally.  There was this bipartisan bill to stem the bleeding.  trump nixed it for political purposes...btw, I assessed Biden based on very limited observations.  His Parkinsons was clearly deliberately hidden.  And that sucks.  trump's pathology is on ready display as he campaigns.

You're disregarding all the other garbage in the bill and this is SOLELY on the Democrats that we are being overrun by UNWANTED illegal immigrants.

Don't pin this on Republicans because you hate them. They are not the ones who opened up the floodgates on the southern border.

Stop being disingenuous for once. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, 4th&long said:

That’s the problem with trump, he is such a *****en idiot how do you tell if he is or has any sort of dementia? 

Compare trump today, to trump yesterday, to trump 3 1/2 yrs ago, to trump 8 yrs ago. He hasn't changed so you should run with your characterization that he's an idiot.

Don't be an idiot!

21 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Hey moron who's your audience? Do you get more attention when you troll here?

I think you guys just enjoy abuse.

I was wondering a similar thing.  Do you all (9 of you) just post all this nonsense for each other to ***** to?  Then get mad that others try to enter the discussion? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

The guy who thought Biden was fine for several years wants us to trust what he thinks about Trump.  Classic!

It doesn’t matter what anybody thinks about anything or anybody really. It only matters what the majority of voters think in November. 

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

They are the party of hoaxes.  

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

The guy who thought Biden was fine for several years wants us to trust what he thinks about Trump.  Classic!

HCQ man takes issue with someone else’s opinion.  LOL. 

3 hours ago, phypon said:

No, you just don't get it.  Other people got it.  Don't worry about it.  Go back to the beach already, will ya.  :P

MAGA telling people to

go back to the beach.  Why would anyone do that right now with JD on the loose  looking for a dolphin to bang?  I don’t need to see that weird nonsense.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

What was wrong with that? I mean, other than you don't like the message.

Tommy the Commie doesn’t know what to think.  He’s so bent out of shape about inflation and the lack of price controls that he’s spiraling.