Can we admit Trump is cognitively impaired?

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

I have seen dementia 100s of times. What I’d seen before the debate didn’t worry me. The debate was convincing. I changed my assessment. More data, better ability to assess. Trump’s flight of ideas and memory have clearly worsened recently. More data, better ability to assess. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

That’s all he has left. Playing the greatest hits.  Hillary, Biden, being the DJ at mar a lago.  That’s all he has left.  He’s just a washed up weirdo playing out one last con. 

If you have time, Noah Smith has a few great articles on this. He argues that the world has simply passed Trump by and it’s time to move on past the 2010s. His era is over. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's like he is living in his addled old brain his glory days of 2016. Sad and pathetic. His rallies are like Grateful Dead Concerts with the loyal cultists showing up because they have nothing better to do 

Nail Head and blunt object have collided.  The rallies are sad.  They’re largely a bunch of weird people who find solace in one another and in the frustration with,  in significant part,  their own failings.  And the leader of this lot is a past his prime old man who is beginning to realize that he’s been tuned out.  

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

If you have time, Noah Smith has a few great articles on this. He argues that the world has simply passed Trump by and it’s time to move on past the 2010s. His era is over.

That's what I'm hoping for.

I'm not a huge Kamala Harris/Tim Walz fan. But it is essential that the Trump takeover of our only real opposition party ends, and a reformed/serious Republican Party rebuilds itself.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Nail and Head have collided.  The rallies are sad.  They’re largely a bunch of weird people who find solace in one another and in the frustration with,  in significant part,  their own failings.  And the leader of this lot is a past his prime old man who is beginning to realize that he’s been tuned out.  

Even were he coherent, his shtick is stale and boring 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, LarryMadman said:

This thread is hilarious, you anti Trump dummies got nothing!

They are trying to hard to keep the narrative at "orange man bad" vs the fact everyone is seeing the corporate chosen Harris fail on levels every time she speaks.

Its generic as hell. Seems to be their only goal in this place.

10 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

They are trying to hard to keep the narrative at "orange man bad" vs the fact everyone is seeing the corporate chosen Harris fail on levels every time she speaks.

Its generic as hell. Seems to be their only goal in this place.

We’re tired of Trump. He’s a relic from another era. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

America’s view in this poll:

ABC/Washington Post poll from this AM's Personal Attributes Questions I didn't see discussed here yet.

Which candidate best represents the following statement. July was versus Biden.

Is in good enough physical health to serve effectively as president:

July

🔴 Trump: +31

Now

🔵 Harris: +30

Has the mental sharpness it takes to serve effectively as president:

July

🔴 Trump: +30

Now

🔵 Harris: +9

Understand the problems of people like you:

July

🔵 Biden: +2

Now

🔵 Harris: +7

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Who is We?

Kids, pink hats and online PAC/MSN parrots?

What does Trump offer you for a hopeful future full of new ideas?

53 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

That's what I'm hoping for.

I'm not a huge Kamala Harris/Tim Walz fan. But it is essential that the Trump takeover of our only real opposition party ends, and a reformed/serious Republican Party rebuilds itself.

That or the MAGA party formally splits off and dies in irrelevance like the Greens or the Libertarian party

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

That or the MAGA party formally splits off and dies in irrelevance like the Greens or the Libertarian party

Which could happen after another election loss. There is really nothing holding the MAGA wing and the Traditional Republican wings together other than the desire to be back in power. 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Which could happen after another election loss. There is really nothing holding the MAGA wing and the Traditional Republican wings together other than the desire to be back in power. 

His hold will end with a loss.  Sadly, this is why a Jan 6 like event is likely.  Of course, Kamala as VP will certify the election.  So it'll probably take civil war.  Hopefully the militant MAGAs will have learned their lesson that they would be sacrificial lambs.

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

His hold will end with a loss.  Sadly, this is why a Jan 6 like event is likely.  Of course, Kamala as VP will certify the election.  So it'll probably take civil war.  Hopefully the militant MAGAs will have learned their lesson that they would be sacrificial lambs.

If you've been following the under-the-radar MAGA strategy, the plan is to gum up the electoral college process long before it reaches VP Harris. They've installed MAGA electoral officials all over the place in battleground states with the idea that they will refuse to certify their county's vote. Since many states require certified votes from all counties before they will approve an electoral slates, that would result in neither candidate getting a majority and the vote being thrown to the House.

Where, of course, Republicans have the advantage.

When people pointed out that Trump was gearing up to do something like what came to fruition on January 6, I thought they were just paranoid. And then I realized they weren't. 

Watch out for the latest attempt to thwart the will of the people, coming to you on approximately November 10.

https://www.ncsl.org/elections-and-campaigns/election-certification-deadlines

• Angry 1