Can we admit Trump is cognitively impaired?

19 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

you are a ***** idiot troll...get out moms basement and get some fresh air

What you can’t take the truth? You can call me all the names you want, I don’t care. But it doesn’t change the truth. 

3 hours ago, Doc said:

She was so bad her own party was plotting ways to remove her from just the VP spot.  She's done nothing to make it any better while Trump is the same as he's been.

It doesn’t matter, I don’t care how bad she is. She is still not trump, she is better than him by a long shot and trump will lose. You better distance yourself from maga now. Try to save face man!

20 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

you are a ***** idiot troll...get out moms basement and get some fresh air

.  They choose that and choose to lie to everyone and anyone about what they are. 

They will say anything for "a reply".

Or to push false narratives up the board like a game. 

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

.  They choose that and choose to lie to everyone and anyone about what they are. 

They will say anything for "a reply".

Or to push false narratives up the board like a game. 

Trump is a loser, that is a fact!

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, phypon said:

Hmmm....why do I get the feeling you're not going to vote for Donald Trump?  

The low intelligence of his replies ??

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

It doesn’t matter, I don’t care how bad she is. She is still not trump, she is better than him by a long shot and trump will lose. You better distance yourself from maga now. Try to save face man!

Yeah, we know.  :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh no, Trump was working with Russia, all the evidence points that way. I mean, why ignore all that evidence? 

If you don't think there is lots of evidence linking Russia to helping Trump and Trump accepting the help, you are not being honest 

Drink some more kool aide your such a dip ***** ! There has been so much evidence that the Steele dossier was total 100% BULL S**T ! 

Yet you still believe the BS that they want you to believe . So you carry on spike .

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, T master said:

Drink some more kool aide your such a dip ***** ! There has been so much evidence that the Steele dossier was total 100% BULL S**T ! 

Yet you still believe the BS that they want you to believe . So you carry on spike .

No kool aid, just looked at the evidence and it points directly at Putin and Trump being on the same team. How unpatriotic, unAmerican of you to ignore what is so obviously true. You are a coward. You saw the evidence, you are just too afraid to admit the truth

16 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Defend your man! Comment on this!! The guy is a lunatic! Prove me wrong! 

Just criminal

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No kool aid, just looked at the evidence and it points directly at Putin and Trump being on the same team. How unpatriotic, unAmerican of you to ignore what is so obviously true. You are a coward. You saw the evidence, you are just too afraid to admit the truth

This is the part that gets me. I bought all of that too. And then realized that the sum total of evidence amounts to a paid Hillary Clinton op supplied by the FSB and 10 million hours of the media saying so. 

Did you ever stop and ask, if Trump was in Putin's pocket, why would his intelligence service tell Clinton's campaign they had dirt on him?

You have to realize that the Russian disinformation campaign to effect the 2016 election may very well be the crap you've been peddling for 8 years about Trump and Russia.

And the point of the Russian disinfo campaign wasn't to get "their candidate" into office...  But instead to divide America in the hopes that we will go to war with each other. 

So just stop carrying water for Putin yourself, pushing a false narrative intended to pit one half of America against the other half in the event that Trump wins. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just criminal

Yet you believe Hillary ? If i'm a coward your a ignorant no count fool blinded by biased hate to make up your opinion and can't or refuse to see it when it comes from all those you support just as much !! 

11 minutes ago, T master said:

Yet you believe Hillary ? If i'm a coward your a ignorant no count fool blinded by biased hate to make up your opinion and can't or refuse to see it when it comes from all those you support just as much !! 

Don't have to, I believe all the evidence from various sources. You are too afraid to admit an obvious truth 

You are not a patriot at all 

14 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

This is the part that gets me. I bought all of that too. And then realized that the sum total of evidence amounts to a paid Hillary Clinton op supplied by the FSB and 10 million hours of the media saying so. 

Did you ever stop and ask, if Trump was in Putin's pocket, why would his intelligence service tell Clinton's campaign they had dirt on him?

You have to realize that the Russian disinformation campaign to effect the 2016 election may very well be the crap you've been peddling for 8 years about Trump and Russia.

And the point of the Russian disinfo campaign wasn't to get "their candidate" into office...  But instead to divide America in the hopes that we will go to war with each other. 

So just stop carrying water for Putin yourself, pushing a false narrative intended to pit one half of America against the other half in the event that Trump wins. 

Bull, there's ton of evidence from all over. He and Putin are collaborators against the United States