Can we admit Trump is cognitively impaired?

31 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Sure.  it was pence's administration until trump wanted him hung.  They called it the "trump-Pence administration.

LOL!  No, no one ever called it that (except maybe Pence +/- his wife).

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

Not just the emails the entire Russian thing was total BS and Hillary was running point on it ! Yah your right it is stupid to bring up but only when it benefits your cause like you all tried for 4 years + .

You call me soft in the head ? If you think Hillary is a fine upstanding, truth telling, law abiding citizen/politician she has got you so buffalo'd you can't even comprehend the stupidity behind that decision & you show each and every one of us with each tap of the keys just how soft in the head you are ! 

Hillary is all about her & cares nothing about anyone but her & those close to her which that is even in question at times . I believe she would screw her mother over if there was something in it for her to gain from it . 

Oh no, Trump was working with Russia, all the evidence points that way. I mean, why ignore all that evidence? 

If you don't think there is lots of evidence linking Russia to helping Trump and Trump accepting the help, you are not being honest 

• Eyeroll 2

Cognitive decline? Well what else explains saying something as stupid as "Congressional Medal of Honor Not as Good as Presidential Medal of Freedom Because Medal of Honor Recipients Are Injured or Dead."

We all know Trump has thought these things for many years. In fact, this latest comment convinces me once and for all that "suckers and losers" is accurate. But he had some tiny degree of self-censorship in the past. Now he's just blurting out every idiotic and offensive thing that pops into what's left of his brain.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Cognitive decline? Well what else explains saying something as stupid as "Congressional Medal of Honor Not as Good as Presidential Medal of Freedom Because Medal of Honor Recipients Are Injured or Dead."

We all know Trump has thought these things for many years. In fact, this latest comment convinces me once and for all that "suckers and losers" is accurate. But he had some tiny degree of self-censorship in the past. Now he's just blurting out every idiotic and offensive thing that pops into what's left of his brain.

https://soundingslightlyoff.net/2021/03/16/when-people-show-you-who-they-are-dont-believe-them/

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

What was the topic, ned?  It was about education level.  :rolleyes:

I know it's not a hilarious as the couch thing...

"Lost just a little off his fastball."

Age doesn't matter really.  Slick's history is known and they still trot him out to campaign for Dems.

LOL!  Yeah it does matter.  It was her Administration.  They called it the "Biden-Harris Administration" FCOL.  It's amazing this needs to be explained to you guys although I suspect you realize she needs to run from her Administration's terrible policies and want to pretend like she had no say in anything.  Which isn't any better.

And she'll lose because she's still the same terrible candidate they were talking about replacing as VP, until Biden ***** the bed in the debate.  And now we're supposed to believe she's competent to be P?

It doesn’t matter in the sense that she is not trump, she will win. Trump is a loser. Better to distance yourself from him now. What is maga going to do when trump loses. He’s done. Maga is done. 

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

It doesn’t matter in the sense that she is not trump, she will win. Trump is a loser. Better to distance yourself from him now. What is maga going to do when trump loses. He’s done. Maga is done. 

She was so bad her own party was plotting ways to remove her from just the VP spot.  She's done nothing to make it any better while Trump is the same as he's been.