Can we admit Trump is cognitively impaired?

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/rambling-trump-rally-crowd-listens-quietly-as-trump-explains-at-length-how-he-doesnt-ramble/

This is cuckoo…

I heard the other day – And this isn’t anything, I’m just saying. They’ll say ‘he was rambling.’ I don’t ramble. I’m a really smart guy. You know, I’m really smart. I don’t ramble. But the other day – any time I hit too hard, they say he was rambling. Rambling?

You know, I get up, and I make a speech, I go for sometimes two hours, two and half hours because, you know, people are waiting outside for three days, four days. You guys were waiting out there for a long time! Front Row Joes are waiting, I don’t know how you guys do it. 

And I feel I have an obligation to speak, and speak in a certain way, and speak a little bit longer. You know, how would you like it, a guy’s waiting with his family for three and a half, four days. They have a tent and the tent is set up. They have hundreds of them, and they wait. And then I walk in, speak for 15 minutes and leave. I don’t know somehow, would that be okay, North Carolina? I don’t think so. Right. 

They want me to speak all day. You know, when I leave – I did one, two hours and 15 minutes and I’m leaving and they’re screaming, no, sir. More. We want to hear more. I can’t, I can’t speak more. What the hell else am I going to say? Our country is going to hell. That’s all I can say. We’re a nation in decline. 

You know, we were talking about that before. My phrases are copied so much, right? I use I use the term, often times in closing, we are a nation in decline. We are a failed nation. And I think it’s a beautiful phrase. Although I don’t like the topic very much, I don’t like what it represents. But there’s a certain beauty. All of a sudden all of these candidates, including Republicans, are saying we are a nation in decline. We are a failing nation. And I say, you know, what the hell do they have to copy me for? Right? 

But they have a lot of words that they copy. Many of our words. We were in the plane before coming in, and our people said we went through a list. I think we’re going to release a list, let’s release it. But so many of our phrases they copy. I should be really, that should be a nice thing, not an insult. But crazy Bernie Sanders has said a lot of things…

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/rambling-trump-rally-crowd-listens-quietly-as-trump-explains-at-length-how-he-doesnt-ramble/

This is cuckoo…

I heard the other day – And this isn’t anything, I’m just saying. They’ll say ‘he was rambling.’ I don’t ramble. I’m a really smart guy. You know, I’m really smart. I don’t ramble. But the other day – any time I hit too hard, they say he was rambling. Rambling?

You know, I get up, and I make a speech, I go for sometimes two hours, two and half hours because, you know, people are waiting outside for three days, four days. You guys were waiting out there for a long time! Front Row Joes are waiting, I don’t know how you guys do it. 

And I feel I have an obligation to speak, and speak in a certain way, and speak a little bit longer. You know, how would you like it, a guy’s waiting with his family for three and a half, four days. They have a tent and the tent is set up. They have hundreds of them, and they wait. And then I walk in, speak for 15 minutes and leave. I don’t know somehow, would that be okay, North Carolina? I don’t think so. Right. 

They want me to speak all day. You know, when I leave – I did one, two hours and 15 minutes and I’m leaving and they’re screaming, no, sir. More. We want to hear more. I can’t, I can’t speak more. What the hell else am I going to say? Our country is going to hell. That’s all I can say. We’re a nation in decline. 

You know, we were talking about that before. My phrases are copied so much, right? I use I use the term, often times in closing, we are a nation in decline. We are a failed nation. And I think it’s a beautiful phrase. Although I don’t like the topic very much, I don’t like what it represents. But there’s a certain beauty. All of a sudden all of these candidates, including Republicans, are saying we are a nation in decline. We are a failing nation. And I say, you know, what the hell do they have to copy me for? Right? 

But they have a lot of words that they copy. Many of our words. We were in the plane before coming in, and our people said we went through a list. I think we’re going to release a list, let’s release it. But so many of our phrases they copy. I should be really, that should be a nice thing, not an insult. But crazy Bernie Sanders has said a lot of things…

You disqualified yourself as a suitable judge of cognitive impairment with your repeated “diagnoses” of President Brandon. Frankish-level stupidity. 

• Awesome! (+1) 9

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This is cuckoo…

I would argue there was never a time he was mentally fit.  Every transcript from every speech is eerily similar.   A rambling bunch of words mashed together with little reason.  

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You disqualified yourself as a suitable judge of cognitive impairment with your repeated “diagnoses” of President Brandon. Frankish-level stupidity. 

Same guys who want to be armed and take your guns.  Same guns who let millions of illegal immigrants into our country but live behind gates.

Democrat is the party of hypocrisy.   They want to tell you what you should think but don't practice it in their own lives.

• Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Same guys who want to be armed and take your guns.  Same guns who let millions of illegal immigrants into our country but live behind gates.

Democrat is the party of hypocrisy.   They want to tell you what you should think but don't practice it in their own lives.

Your law and order party who wraps themselves in the flag nominated a convicted felon and seditionist…oh…he is a rapist too

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Hey moron who's your audience? Do you get more attention when you troll here?

I think you guys just enjoy abuse.

hey moron.  you answered.  there's a similarly titled thread on Biden and no one complained. but disparage orange man and look out!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I don't live behind gates.  I don't condone millions of immigrants entering illegally.  There was this bipartisan bill to stem the bleeding.  trump nixed it for political purposes...btw, I assessed Biden based on very limited observations.  His Parkinsons was clearly deliberately hidden.  And that sucks.  trump's pathology is on ready display as he campaigns.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

hey moron.  you answered.  there's a similarly titled thread on Biden and no one complained. but disparage orange man and look out!

Just amazing.

:lol:

Can we all admit that we already had 3 Trump/Dementia threads and J.F Forever just can't have an original thought ?

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You mean 2 octogenarians can't simultaneously have cognitive decline?  umm, yes.  yes, they can and do.

You missed the "amazing" part that I high-lighted.

Your fabulous claim that nobody here on the left "objected" to the Biden dementia thread.

I can't keep explaining everything for you.

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Trump is an idiot of epic proportions! It is obvious. If the right wants to back a guy like him then back him. But don’t come on here and try to argue that the guy is not a mental midget, it just makes you look stupid. Oh and we know B- man is a liar so ignore whatever he says, he’s irrelevant.

1 hour ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

“But what about Biden” is not an argument.

Then again, you’ve proven over and over that you have no idea what a logical argument actually is, so it’s pretty on brand!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

“But what about Biden” is not an argument.

Correct. My comment was not about Biden, as every breathing person aside from the OP and Frankish have long had an understanding of his mental state. It was instead directed squarely at the OP who liked to pretend differently and then claimed surprise at the end. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Your law and order party who wraps themselves in the flag nominated a convicted felon and seditionist…oh…he is a rapist too

Had he been a convicted felon and rapist prior to running for president Republicans would have been more likely not to vote for him.  Given the fact that all of those things happened during his first run or presidency shows you exactly how bad the policitical machine rejected him and the people who supported him. 

As far as him being a seditionist...give me a break.   Months earlier Black Lives Matter and Antifa were smashing, burning, and looting citizen owned businesses and that was called "peaceful protest."  Then when citizens do the same thing on citizen owned property it was an "insurrection"

• Thank you (+1) 1