Would some No Huddle Offense Help?

Wizard

19 hours ago, SCBills said:

The thing is, nobody has any idea what this offense will look like.  

So what are we referencing when we say “would it help”?

Im not opposed.. I just have no frame of reference to compare it to yet. 

We have heard that the Bills O has been using all kinds of pre-snap movement in practice.

We are not seeing a lot of that in the preseason games.

I agree with you, let's wait to see what kind of offense they unveil in the regular season.

6 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

You don’t want to score too quickly 

There are times when this is true, but only at the end of the game when the opposing team has a very potent offense and it's a game where "the last team to touch the ball is going to win the game."  The last meaningful game the Bills played comes to mind.  Unfortunately, not only did the Bills try to score too soon, they didn't score at all.  Clock management is a legitimate part of managing an NFL game.  Obviously, it's better to score "to soon" than to not score at all, but there are scenarios where both scoring and clock management are important.

None of this means that using the no-huddle from time-to-time, to get the offense some momentum and/or to take advantage of something the defense is giving, is a bad thing, but I wouldn't say that the Bills need it based on what's happened in the two preseason games so far.