Good Night / Bad Night - Pre-season game 2

GunnerBill

The amount of people here pooping on Coleman and praising Worthy over one preseason game is ridiculous. 

Should Coleman catch that ***** duck of a pass?  Yes, but its preseason, he catches that gets lit up and misses a few weeks with a concussion to start his career would have been a bad look.

As for Worthy he had a great game (FYI he fumbled earlier on his TD drive and got a lucky bounce right back into his lap), but again its a ***** preseason game.

Let these two get into the season and let's evaluate then.

Doing it now after a couple of preseason games is ridiculous 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, 86poker said:

The amount of people here pooping on Coleman and praising Worthy over one preseason game is ridiculous. 

Should Coleman catch that ***** duck of a pass?  Yes, but its preseason, he catches that gets lit up and misses a few weeks with a concussion to start his career would have been a bad look.

As for Worthy he had a great game (FYI he fumbled earlier on his TD drive and got a lucky bounce right back into his lap), but again its a ***** preseason game.

Let these two get into the season and let's evaluate then.

Doing it now after a couple of preseason games is ridiculous 

Seriously-  Worthy is out there getting passes from Mahomes in August, while Keon is getting passes from Falsebisky and people acting like it means something.

worthy hasn’t had time to get injured and Keon hasn’t played with qb1.   I feel that Keon will show his worth come winter.  

I wasn’t opposed to drafting worthy due to his speed, but considering our luck with injuries, I felt more comfortable after the draft knowing we have a physical specimen that can be a presence in the red zone, the run game and in the locker room.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Seriously-  Worthy is out there getting passes from Mahomes in August, while Keon is getting passes from Falsebisky and people acting like it means something.

worthy hasn’t had time to get injured and Keon hasn’t played with qb1.   I feel that Keon will show his worth come winter.  

I wasn’t opposed to drafting worthy due to his speed, but considering our luck with injuries, I felt more comfortable after the draft knowing we have a physical specimen that can be a presence in the red zone, the run game and in the locker room.

Worthy numbers to me are a case on hmmm, interesting. Also of note his TD catch was thrown by Wentz. 

Receptions/Targets 3/6

Receiving yards 62

Receiving TDs 1

Rushing yards 11

Rushing TDs 0

Fumbles (Lost/recovered )1 (0/1)

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Worthy numbers to me are a case on hmmm, interesting. Also of note his TD catch was thrown by Wentz. 

Receptions/Targets 3/6

Receiving yards 62

Receiving TDs 1

Rushing yards 11

Rushing TDs 0

Fumbles (Lost/recovered )1 (0/1)

he looks like a good player but one of his catches should not have counted it was illegal motion and somehow all the officials missed it and the TD was Detroit in man to man coverage and the safety blew the coverage chasing and out route and doubling him leaving worthy all alone.