Ray Davis

5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Bills are looking like they have 3 good RBs all with different styles.

Brady needs to plan accordingly to use them all.

Nah.  Just have Josh run it.

• Haha (+1) 9

I like how he picks a hole and hits it hard. That is ideal for certain types of scenarios, and I'm not sure Cook is really capable of it. Cook is a more patient runner, but sometimes that leads to a loss of yards.

Edited by DapperCam
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

I have hopes for the dude but don’t we see this every preseason? Some random rb (a bit different since he was a draft pick) doing well against 3rd teamers?  But still positive signs. 

10 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The most important thing he does better than Cook is he immediately attacks the hole, rather than dance around like James.

Never seen a guy 6th in yards from scrimmage in the entire nfl get as much crap as Cook does. It’s insane 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, The Firebaugh Kid said:

He looked wayyyyyy better today. Im in. 

And im hopeful too. It’s just weird how much hate Cook gets for being such a productive player. If anything, he needs more work. Davis hopefully will be a great change of pace 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I have hopes for the dude but don’t we see this every preseason? Some random rb (a bit different since he was a draft pick) doing well against 3rd teamers?  But still positive signs. 

Never seen a guy 6th in yards from scrimmage in the entire nfl get as much crap as Cook does. It’s insane 

Cook has one big issue that he never seems to fix and it's catching the damn ball. It's the thing that's going to prevent him from getting extended here.

When teams are playing backups and games are not fully planned (Tomlin is exception however for he has a real rivalry with Coach McD) sometimes players look better than they are.  Give him some time to develop.  I hope he can play some special teams.

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Hes not really a random RB though. 

He was a mid-round RB pick, a lot of it due to his age.  

if you’re drafted between rounds 2-4 as a RB, that team likely expects you to contribute immediately.  

• Like (+1) 4