This Andrewwson kid is good!!

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

We’ve got a Baldy’s Breakdown!

On a related note, the Steelers center gets mentioned more than once, and not in a flattering way. I have no idea who he is, UDFA or HOF, but I’m sure our fans would pick up on that.  :)

3 hours ago, zow2 said:

I think He will get poached pretty fast.  He has the instincts, we’ve seen it now. I mean this team has to use AJ Kline in a playoff game.  I’m sure there is room on the active for Andreesen.

You can protect players on the PS I believe 

Is he the one,

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

"Buffalo" Joe Andreessen was the player of the game tonight.  In the hole stopping up running plays, pursuing RB's in the backfield, holding the point of attack against bigger OLs and TEs...  Dude won a job tonight.  Josh and Thad are saying maybe PS, but I believe my eyes.  Dude was all over the field tonight against 1s, 2s, and 3s.  He's my LB right now.

He wouldn't last 5 minute on the practice squad, if Pittsburgh had anything to say about it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

The Bills becoming Linebacker U all of a sudden. Last year they let Edumonds walk to only have Bernard emerge as a better player. Matt Milano got hurt and the Bills got solid play out of backups in Dodson (who got paid from Seattle a solid amount) and Spector/Dorian Williams have flashed in their limited play. Now they have this kid Anderseen whose playing well in pre-season and Dorian Williams is also showing more potential. Very interested to see what they have in Ulo the 5th round pick this past season once he can get on the field healthy. 

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, billsfan89 said:

The Bills becoming Linebacker U all of a sudden. Last year they let Edumonds walk to only have Bernard emerge as a better player. Matt Milano got hurt and the Bills got solid play out of backups in Dodson (who got paid from Seattle a solid amount) and Spector/Dorian Williams have flashed in their limited play. Now they have this kid Anderseen whose playing well in pre-season and Dorian Williams is also showing more potential. Very interested to see what they have in Ulo the 5th round pick this past season once he can get on the field healthy. 

That is why Babich’s name is ascending.

28 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Someone summoned ghost of Joe Paterno.

10 hours ago, SCBills said:

We’ve got a Baldy’s Breakdown!

Baldy nails it.  Andreessen just popped off the screen into my living room.  Best player on either team by a wide margin.  Your new starting LB for the Bills, Ladies and Gentlemen. 

Edited by Freddie's Dead

11 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

To be fair, I really like my 10 year old truck and wouldn’t upgrade yet if I had the money 😂

Size? He’s 6’1” 240.

w

11 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

To be fair, I really like my 10 year old truck and wouldn’t upgrade yet if I had the money 😂

Size? He’s 6’1” 240.

What if your truck hadn’t passed inspection for 17 years?

6 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

You can protect players on the PS I believe 

No you can’t.  If you cut them they are subject to waivers and many times draft picks are claimed by other teams.  

Veteran players are not subject to waivers and can sign with whatever team/PS they want.  

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

No you can’t.  If you cut them they are subject to waivers and many times draft picks are claimed by other teams.  

Veteran players are not subject to waivers and can sign with whatever team/PS they want.  

The only way to protect someone is to either have them on your 53 man roster or have them on the PUP or IR. I think the Bills are going to obviously have Milano on IR to start the season and they will likely have another Justin Shorter "red shirt" situation where they take a mid to late round guy and put him on IR with some sort of chronic injury in hopes of just bringing them back into camp next year healthier and more experienced. 

39 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Would you trade him for a 5th round pick?  

A 5h round pick this year is equivalent to a 6th round next year.  Many 3rd day players do not even become regular members of 53 man roster unless they have special teams skills.  Why take a roster pick next year when THIS year bills have depth issues for LB this year.