This Andrewwson kid is good!!

5 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

He looks like he belongs and his RAS score was impressive. Also the fact that he stared this game means they likely hold him in high regard. 

IMG_0008.webp

I know Morrow is injured, but Buffalo Joe has been the #2 MLB with the green dot. Fact he’s a tryout UDFA playing MLB is impressive. 

• Agree 3

I watch plenty of UB Bulls games and Andreesen was solid but i never thought he’d show out like that on an NFL field.  Excellent job tonight.

The other LB on UB who is also a local product, Shaun Dolac, looked better to my untrained eye.  Maybe Dolac gets a shot next spring.

53 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Andreesen. From Depew to Lancaster HS, to Bryant and finally UB.  Really makes you wonder sometimes.  The Bills spend all that time scouting LBs and spending draft picks, and this dude literally walks on locally for a tryout and looks better than any of them.

He is better than Milano and Bernard, no doubt. 

• Haha (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

He looked good but still lots of mistakes.  Don’t jump the gun just yet 

Thanks for pissing on the corn flakes…God forbid we get excited about a young Bills player here on this Bills messsge board.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Lacks speed?  4.64 forty.  Milano ran a 4.67 in comparison. speed is fine.  Overall athletic analytics are good.  small school kid

Ok! He looked a little slow out there visually (besides when he strung out Fields, that was great) but I guess he isn't, so good...

• Eyeroll 1

36 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Lacks speed?  4.64 forty.  Milano ran a 4.67 in comparison. speed is fine.  Overall athletic analytics are good.  small school kid

Yea what was that guy talking about. He panthered down Warren who’s fast and fields . 1:1

If he is willing to take Mcds coaching, he could be something.  He moved well laterally.  Tried to watch him in coverage but missed most instances.  I do like his motor a ton.  Reminded me of Milano attacking the hole

Just now, bigduke6 said:

good,  let him be the run tackler and let Bernard run around in coverage.   not sure Dorian is ready yet.

Dorian was excellent tonight. And apparently Joe A isn't slow afterall... Good for us

33 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I watch plenty of UB Bulls games and Andreesen was solid but i never thought he’d show out like that on an NFL field.  Excellent job tonight.

The other LB on UB who is also a local product, Shaun Dolac, looked better to my untrained eye.  Maybe Dolac gets a shot next spring.

My brother had surgery to train his eye