This Andrewwson kid is good!!

On 8/18/2024 at 10:56 AM, SCBills said:

I think fans also tend to do this for a guy who comes in with the 2ā€™s or 3ā€™s and makes plays against guy will be backups, practice squad or cut altogether.Ā 
Ā 

Andreeson started the game and from the jump looked like the other white linebacker we have who just tore his bicep. Ā It was honestly insane to watch.. I donā€™t know if Iā€™ve ever seen a guy come from nowhere and play that well against an opponents 1ā€™s and 2ā€™s.Ā 
Ā 

Bills will have to figure out if he can be that guy we saw and maybe heā€™s another Christian Benford, under the radar gem, or if he just caught a heater and played out of his mind. Ā 

Ā 

I feel like I'm waiting for the bubble to burst. Can he really be another Milano? I doubt it.Ā 

42 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Ā 

I feel like I'm waiting for the bubble to burst. Can he really be another Milano? I doubt it.Ā 

Ā 

Why? Who was Matt Milano? A 5th rd pick from Boston College?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Ā 

Why? Who was Matt Milano? A 5th rd pick from Boston College?

Ā 

The Bills have been developing some linebackers lately. Since 2022 the Bills have been developing LB's. Bernard was a 3rd round pick he's developed into a quality starter, Dodson was undrafted and played well in spurts and got a decent contract in Seattle, Spector looked competent as a back up as a 7th round pick, and Dorian Williams is a recent 3rd round pick whose flashed potential and we will see what the Bills have in him.Ā 

Ā 

I don't see why Buffalo Joe can't be a role player in the NFL? Can he be a Milano like All-Pro? I doubt that's going to happen but can he be a special teams ace and a quality backup? I think that's very realistic. I also think if he can stick for a couple of years as a special teamer he's got a chance to develop into a starter possibly. He is probably going to need a couple of years to develop and he's not going to stick around if he's not providing value on the roster on special teams.

Just now, billsfan89 said:

Ā 

The Bills have been developing some linebackers lately. Since 2022 the Bills have been developing LB's. Bernard was a 3rd round pick he's developed into a quality starter, Dodson was undrafted and played well in spurts and got a decent contract in Seattle, Spector looked competent as a back up as a 7th round pick, and Dorian Williams is a recent 3rd round pick whose flashed potential and we will see what the Bills have in him.Ā 

Ā 

I don't see why Buffalo Joe can't be a role player in the NFL? Can he be a Milano like All-Pro? I doubt that's going to happen but can he be a special teams ace and a quality backup? I think that's very realistic. I also think if he can stick for a couple of years as a special teamer he's got a chance to develop into a starter possibly. He is probably going to need a couple of years to develop and he's not going to stick around if he's not providing value on the roster on special teams.

Ā 

What makes Andreesen someone worth taking a chance on is his athleticism. 9.35 RAS. That's elite level.

24 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Ā 

What makes Andreesen someone worth taking a chance on is his athleticism. 9.35 RAS. That's elite level.

Ā 

He's a good athlete, he works hard, and he's produced at the college level (led UB in tackles in 2023 and was a Division I-AA All-American in 2022). He also got in a fortunate (for him) situation where Milano getting hurt and Dion Jones not performing well opened up opportunities at the LB position both in the pre-season and to make the 53.Ā 

Ā 

If Andreesen can provide value on special teams he's got a chance in 2026 to possibly work/develop himself into a starting role. Milano's just turned 30 and coming off back to back injuries he's not likely to be on the roster past 2025. Bernard is also going to be a free agent after 2025 and while I think they will make every effort to retain him there's definitely a need for the Bills to develop LB's.

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Ā 

Keep an eye on UB LB Sean Dolac (also from Buffalo) and S Marcus Fuqua.

I want to be able to butcher the pronunciation of that name so badly he needs to be a future Bill.

Ā 

Ā 

I popped into the Bills Store today, trying to find a 44 T-shirt. Sadly they aren't quite ready to capitalize on the hype yet.

Ā 

Betting some local will be selling one soon as I was hoping to wear one for the opener.

Ā 

Ā 

3 minutes ago, yall said:

I popped into the Bills Store today, trying to find a 44 T-shirt. Sadly they aren't quite ready to capitalize on the hype yet.

Ā 

Betting some local will be selling one soon as I was hoping to wear one for the opener.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I think they have them at the 716 store in depew area.