This Andrewwson kid is good!!

1 hour ago, yall said:

I popped into the Bills Store today, trying to find a 44 T-shirt. Sadly they aren't quite ready to capitalize on the hype yet.

Betting some local will be selling one soon as I was hoping to wear one for the opener.

#44 jerseys can be ordered on NFLshop.com.

Just saw the interview on GMFB - was a good one (this post comes to you from a proud Lancaster HS alum - Go Redskins! er.. legends?)

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Good players make a lot of money, this kid is broke :w00t:

Kids get underpaid so veterans will get paid a lot more but if he performs there is a pool of extra money he might get bonus from.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

This just makes me think of Khalil Mack in a way. He was right under their noses for years at UB. Could have had him too, no trade up needed. 

What could have been....

16 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

This just makes me think of Khalil Mack in a way. He was right under their noses for years at UB. Could have had him too, no trade up needed. 

What could have been....

This one is even different though. Mack was from Florida I believe. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, JoeF said:

Worth the six minutes...something in my eye...

I expected it to be more emotional and personal. It was not that IMO. They alluded to the fact that they’re not emotional people and that definitely came through. I’m rooting for him for sure. It just seemed manufactured and not as organic as I hoped. The Jim Kelly part was really cheesy. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

What could have been....

2 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

Good point. 

But..He was in our backyard 😀

Mack was drafted at #5 by the Raiders. We traded up to 4 to get Sammy Watkins. So yes, we could have had him but we had to trade up to do it.

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Mack was drafted at #5 by the Raiders. We traded up to 4 to get Sammy Watkins. So yes, we could have had him but we had to trade up to do it.

I went from jumping for joy after we traded up to WTF after we picked Sammy. That decade was a series of head scratching early round misses when the obvious choice was there for the taking.

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Breakout Squad said:

I expected it to be more emotional and personal. It was not that IMO. They alluded to the fact that they’re not emotional people and that definitely came through. I’m rooting for him for sure. It just seemed manufactured and not as organic as I hoped. The Jim Kelly part was really cheesy. 

It was (cheesy and saccharine), but I liked that Joe didn't take the bait. Can sense the kid knows he didn't really accomplish anything yet, and that he's more just focused and eager to get back to work.  Lunch pail kinda dude.  

Yeah, he's from Lancaster and a longshot type, but let's not forget that all of these guys have busted their asses and are working to achieve their dreams.

Edited by TheBrownBear
  • Agree 1

18 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You are correct Promo. That's what I get for using my memory instead of Google.

I knew they could of had Mack, just forgot the circumstances. 

Let us know when you're hitting a Sabres game this year so I can spot you on TV again 😀

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

I went from jumping for joy after we traded up to WTF after we picked Sammy. That decade was a series of head scratching early round misses when the obvious choice was there for the taking.

I was at a draft party at Ralph Wilson Stadium with bunch of people, some posters here.  When the coaches came out there was a look on their faces as if they were disappointed and this was posted on this site in next few days.

Edited by Punching Bag
clarification
  • Like (+1) 1