This Andrewwson kid is good!!

8 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

If he is willing to take Mcds coaching, he could be something.  He moved well laterally.  Tried to watch him in coverage but missed most instances.  I do like his motor a ton.  Reminded me of Milano attacking the hole

Of course he is going to take McD's coaching.  He was a pretty decent high school wrestler.  Probably had a lot to do with him making the team.

https://www.trackwrestling.com/membership/ViewProfile.jsp?TIM=1723949051597&twId=2114224009

http://armdrag.com/matburn?team=519&person=34586

• Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Dorian was excellent tonight. And apparently Joe A isn't slow afterall... Good for us

ok,  i only saw the wiff by Dorian in the open field.  glad he played better than that.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, rm -rf /* said:

Of course he is going to take McD's coaching.  He was a pretty decent high school wrestler.  Probably had a lot to do with him making the team.

https://www.trackwrestling.com/membership/ViewProfile.jsp?TIM=1723949051597&twId=2114224009

http://armdrag.com/matburn?team=519&person=34586

Or being a pretty decent high school wrestler is why he is a good LB able to shed blocks and tackle.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Knew of the kid when he was in high school, heard some hype he be a D-I prospect. Then nothing, forgot him, until last year half way through UB’s season. Thought whatever, then when the Bills signed still thought whatever. 

Not thinking whatever anymore. Kid shined when it mattered most.

Go Joe.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

Dude went absolute beast mode all over the field making plays tonight. If he doesn't earn a spot on the team, McDermott clearly doesn't respect one earning their place on the team with their performance on the field. 

I am wondering if he got the start tonight because McD is seriously considering having him on the active roster. We will have a spot with Milano likely on IR. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I am wondering if he got the start tonight because McD is seriously considering having him on the active roster. We will have a spot with Milano likely on IR. 

They had other people they could have used.  They obviously wanted to see.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Herc11 said:

My name is Erin, I'm male, not female. I get mail addressed to Ms. Erin .... All the time. People commonly assume my name is spelled Aaron, or call me Eric when they see the spelling of my name. I once deployed to Saudi and when I got there, they had to give me a new dorm room, because they placed me in the female dorm. 

To be honest, I don't even care. Got bigger things to worry about then people getting my name wrong.

This post just rocked my whole world!

Your parents really F’d up! 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Herc11 said:

My name is Erin, I'm male, not female. I get mail addressed to Ms. Erin .... All the time. People commonly assume my name is spelled Aaron, or call me Eric when they see the spelling of my name. I once deployed to Saudi and when I got there, they had to give me a new dorm room, because they placed me in the female dorm. 

To be honest, I don't even care. Got bigger things to worry about then people getting my name wrong.

It's a female spelling of the name, why would your parents do that to you?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

This post just rocked my whole world!

Your parents really F’d up! 🤣🤣🤣

They absolutely did. I have learned however, that Erin is the Irish way of spelling it regardless of male/female.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, 34-78-83 said:

He lacks speed but his instincts look great and he’sa sure tackler

Just for reference, Milano ran a 4.67 to Andreeson's 4.65 40 yard dash. Milano had a 35 inch vertical to Andreeson's 38 inch vertical. Milano had a 10.6 inch broad jump to Andreeson's 10.2 inch jump. Milano benched 24 reps to Andreeson's 32. Milano weighed 223 lbs to Andreeson's 240 lbs.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Punching Bag said:

I hate it when people can not make effort to spell names correctly.  My name has only 5 letters and it constantly misspelled.

Once a security personnel lead asked me why I did not include spelling with 4 letters as an alias - I said it is not an alias and he said that it is someone else' mistake and he said I should have included notation that it was spelled wrong.   A few weeks latter there was a mistake made and there was a document stating "that idiot in security" cost company a lot of money.  I saw that and asked him if he included "idiot in security" as an alias in future documents - he never brought up misspelling again.

I hate it when people cannot make the effort to spell words correctly.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1