Good ending shaping up for US Open

JoeF

Par out and win if you are +3 or better right now. This is going to be real interesting. I gave up two pairs of tickets today for a customer. Hope they are enjoying the tourney. Looks to be a great one.

Par out and win if you are +3 or better right now.  This is going to be real interesting.  I gave up two pairs of tickets today for a customer.  Hope they are enjoying the tourney.  Looks to be a great one.

361953[/snapback]

Final rounds are better watched on TV anyway. No clear favorite right now.

361956[/snapback]

No question Keg..I would much rather be at home..on the wireless network, tube on in the background, wrestling with the kids.....

361956[/snapback]

Disagree. I was on the 18th fairway when Shaun Micheel stuck that seven-iron two inches from the pin to win at Oak Hill. Got a free ticket that day from a guy who parked his car at my house and didn't want to pay $20 for parking. Let's see... a 20-spot to let him park on my lawn, or a ticket worth $100? Easy decision. :(

Disagree.  I was on the 18th fairway when Shaun Micheel stuck that seven-iron two inches from the pin to win at Oak Hill.  Got a free ticket that day from a guy who parked his car at my house and didn't want to pay $20 for parking.  Let's see... a 20-spot to let him park on my lawn, or a ticket worth $100?  Easy decision.  :blink:

362023[/snapback]

This is all a matter of opinion. I was at Oak Hill Thursday - Saturday. Sold my Sunday tickets to watch it at home. Being at the course is great, but you miss the big picture and can only see the action in front of you. I think you get a lot more action on Sunday on the TV. Just personal preference.

This is all a matter of opinion. I was at Oak Hill Thursday - Saturday. Sold my Sunday tickets to watch it at home. Being at the course is great, but you miss the big picture and can only see the action in front of you. I think you get a lot more action on Sunday on the TV. Just personal preference.

362277[/snapback]

I agree. Was at Pinehurst in 99, stationed at the 17th green. Never saw Payne make the putt on the 18th until I got home that night