Preseason week 2 (non Bills related)

57 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

Ariza just kicked a 62 yard bomb ,    Meanwhile our punter keeps shanking  balls and his holds add to bass becoming unreliable.   

Funny that Martin has never been an issue with his holds prior to Bass.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Low Positive said:

There are some really possible things that would cause this board to devolve and force someone to start a new board.

• Worthy develops into a #1 while Coleman is a bust
  • Diggs gets 1,000 yards while talking about how it's nice to play with an accurate passer,
  • Gabe Davis has a good season talking about how Lawrance throws a catchable ball.
  • Josh Allen has a really down year and the media narrative is that he's nothing without Stef. 

Most of these things are really likely. 

FjraWL.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Low Positive said:

There are some really possible things that would cause this board to devolve and force someone to start a new board.

• Diggs gets 1,000 yards while talking about how it's nice to play with an accurate passer,
  • Gabe Davis has a good season talking about how Lawrance throws a catchable ball.
  • Josh Allen has a really down year and the media narrative is that he's nothing without Stef. 

You forgot Araiza being named to the All Pro team…

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

He does great against teams that don't game plan and or have no pro film on him.

KC getting away with BS as usual.  Long toss and catch on 1st drive after WR starts moving to the LOS.  You can tell Detroit was expecting the flag. 

It didn't look like the Lions played any starters in this game, so you would expect KC's ones to have success against a backup defense.

3 hours ago, Billl said:

What would it take for you to give credit to another team?  Would a behind the back pass impress you?

Yeah... I'm definitely impressed. Who cares if it was pre-season, that was hilarious 😂 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Low Positive said:

I don't think ANY of those things are "really likely." Even as someone who's more realistic & tries to avoid making homer predictions/comments, here's how I see those all playing out:

- Worthy develops into a #1 or #2 AND Keon Coleman develops into a #1 or #2 (this year)

- Diggs doesn't get 1,000 yards or just barely scratches it, but he'll still likely throw shade in the same way Tyreek Hill did with Mahomes (trying to prop up Tua)

- Josh Allen has a down year statistically but plays better overall (with less turnovers).

I think this will be a transition year, so I'm not expecting Super Bowl anymore. But I also don't think the sky is falling. 

Man, the KC hype already.

I hope we can give them more resistance this year.  Another SB and I'll feel like it's right back to living in the shadow of the Pats dynasty.  Those were dark times.

ESPN is orgasming over Patrick Mahomes’ preseason performance.

“Wow he threw a 6 yard pass to Taylor Swift’s boyfriend” was literally the analysis! Post game interviews on said throw. High School varsity vibes all around. 

3 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

I don’t care that it’s only preseason. That behind the back pass from Mahomes is going to get him a cheap shot sooner or later. 

Players don’t like to be embarrassed. 

You mean you’re not swooning over the fact that Taylor Swift’s boyfriend caught a behind the back pass!!!!