Preseason week 2 (non Bills related)

24 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Mahomes had all day vs the Lions 3rd string D line to find Worthy running wide open by 3rd string safeties across the middle.  

What would it take for you to give credit to another team?  Would a behind the back pass impress you?

8 minutes ago, mikemac2001 said:

It’s ridiculous that crash was crazy and then leaving the scene with possible guns and drugs. 

Possible dead hookers and stolen nuclear secrets as well. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Mahomes had all day vs the Lions 3rd string D line to find Worthy running wide open by 3rd string safeties across the middle.  

Facts. Mahomes is only good against 3rd stringers. Gym class hero who fall apart when the games really count.

1 minute ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

The NFL protects thugs if they bring in money.

The nfl is far from the only business that protects criminals. America is filled with criminals in high places.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, QCity said:

Worthy looking like DeSean Jackson. If he stays healthy this board is going to have an aneurism this season.

Vs a vanilla backup defense?

At what point do NFL fans learn to not take anything away from preseason games?

The behind the back pass was cool I'll admit. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, QCity said:

Worthy looking like DeSean Jackson. If he stays healthy this board is going to have an aneurism this season.

There are some really possible things that would cause this board to devolve and force someone to start a new board.

• Worthy develops into a #1 while Coleman is a bust
  • Diggs gets 1,000 yards while talking about how it's nice to play with an accurate passer,
  • Gabe Davis has a good season talking about how Lawrance throws a catchable ball.
  • Josh Allen has a really down year and the media narrative is that he's nothing without Stef. 

Most of these things are really likely. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

And so it begins. Worthy already with his first td reception for the chiefs who lead 13-0 against the lions.  Can’t help but wait for our receiver to catch his first pass even.  lol,  the chiefs look good tho.  Maybe  we can make a deal to get ariza back as it looks like they won’t punt often between the o looking good and having a great fg kicker.  Sorry , but it sure is a different vibe betwwn us and KC.   We just lost Milano , not sure which wrs  will actually step up, and they are talking three peat !  Has to make you question why we can’t turn the corner , why we traded w these guys , and  If we have the right coaching regime.   If we don’t compete for at least an afc championship this year, I think we have to consider fresh ideas as it sure looks like other franchises aren’t afraid to seek the best and don’t just stay in place.  Araiza just hit a 62 yard corner placed kick with just a 19 yard return. Sure does make me ill that we gave up on him and folded to the me too movement.     Another bills/ chiefs tie that binds us, in a bad way.  😏.  Doesn’t help that the broadcast crew is singing his praises bout hang time , while we talk about hanging our punter and place kicker!😄😎.  Just kidding ,,,, somewhat!  

Edited by DrPJax
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Watching Araiza boom it 62 yards does make me sad though. That's gonna sting every time. 

Doesn’t count because preseason.  Detroit was vanilla on special teams. 

Edited by Billl
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

There are some really possible things that would cause this board to devolve and force someone to start a new board.

• Diggs gets 1,000 yards while talking about how it's nice to play with an accurate passer,
  • Gabe Davis has a good season talking about how Lawrance throws a catchable ball.
  • Josh Allen has a really down year and the media narrative is that he's nothing without Stef. 

Ariza just kicked a 62 yard bomb ,    Meanwhile our punter keeps shanking  balls and his holds add to bass becoming unreliable.   ( man , I wish we had enough courage to stand behind a kid who had a great family , squeaky clean rep , at least until he was proven to have done something.  This is why running a corp to be pc can backfire, just ask bud lite!).  

6 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

Ariza just kicked a 62 yard bomb ,    Meanwhile our punter keeps shanking  balls and his holds add to bass becoming unreliable.   ( man , I wish we had enough courage to stand behind a kid who had a great family , squeaky clean rep , at least until he was proven to have done something.  This is why running a corp to be pc can backfire, just ask bud lite!).  

I know. I remember when being accused and charged with gang rap% and keeping your job was the norm. Darn millenials! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Pretty much every decision that Beane has made in the past three years or so has been the wrong one. 

Yea, I’m pissed he reached for Bernard and then decided to let Edmund’s walk.  Could you imagine that $20m a year player on this team?!?!

get a grip

40 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

You think a guy that made Robert foster look like a legit nfl receiver is going to have a down year do tell 

41 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Are you sure you aren't High Negative? 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, leonbus23 said:

I know. I remember when being accused and charged with gang rap% and keeping your job was the norm. Darn millenials! 

Only one problem it wound up being a Brian Banks situation and he was totally innocent 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

42 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Again, you don't say

People are either gonna cope or find out this season 

It's just some of us are ahead of the curve