Preseason week 2 (non Bills related)

Even Lou Anarumo’s vanilla preseason D can make Caleb look meh.  

I always liked the Bengals D under that guy.  They play tough up front and very tight in all coverage. Probably get burnt from time to time on the back end but they force a lot of 3 and outs. 

Our D did really good imo. the praise he's getting is wild..

Fluke screen to Herbert and bs penalty on 3rd down by Lewis contributed to both FGs for them. Should've put up 0 points 

Houston is going to be dangerous.. 

The giants have looked very physical on both lines of scrimmage in this game.  

Good sign if you are a giants fan.

Darius slayton just made a great catch on a 9 route setting the giants up inside the 5.

If the Giants want to trade Slayton the Bills should be first in line.  He is perfect for the bills offense.

11 minutes ago, bigfootindy said:

Not sure if Bengals are going to get their QB killed out there, but 2 blind side blitzes/sacks by the Bears have been absolutely nasty.

im not watching the bengals game but they have had their two top backup offensive tackles go down this week.  That has to hurt with preseason games to play.

6 minutes ago, Blank Stare said:

Caleb Williams looked good, but damn if the bears aren’t treating every week of the preseason like the playoffs. 

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Was thinking the same thing. Blitzing DBs all game like it's the Superbowl.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Blank Stare said:

Caleb Williams looked good, but damn if the bears aren’t treating every week of the preseason like the playoffs. 

It’s a big risk, big reward approach. Kid needs the experience, even if it’s against backups.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, syhuang said:

Looks familiar , going down before contact and not scoring    Yep , looks like in his prime 4 th season , post season form!   Then making a big deal about nothing   Yep , that’s diggs and Texans will love him for about 3/4 of a season  

57 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

You can't deny that this looks a little familiar...

Yeah, first time I looked at him in college straight away I thought he looked like Mahomes. It's uncanny on those 2 plays.

I don't watch college ball but when I saw him I said here I'd be shocked if he wasn't great in the NFL. I still don't understand when people are so adamant he'll be a bust. There seem to be quite a few out there with that opinion

• Like (+1) 1