Pregame thread (8/17/24) - Bills at Steelers

fb-steelers-vs-bills.jpg?v=33116e4d892fa

What channel is the Bills game on? How to watch Buffalo Bills vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

∎ Network TV: CBS. The game will be available locally via the following stations: WROC (Channel 8, Rochester), WIVB (Buffalo area), WSYR (Syracuse), WPNY/WFXV/WUTR (Utica); WETM/EETM (Elmira); WWTI (Watertown); WTEN/WXXA (Albany).

∎ Cable TV: NFL Network, with the exception of the local Buffalo market (Watch NFL Network FREE with Fubo)

∎ Online streaming services: You can watch games on NFL.com and the NFL mobile app, and you can subscribe to NFL+, the league’s own streaming service, though you can’t cast the games to your TV - you must watch on your phone or tablet.

∎ TV streaming: You can also stream games if you have subscriptions to Spectrum, DirecTV, Fubo, Sling, Vidgo, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV+.

Play-by-play: Andrew Catalon

Analyst: Steve Tasker

Sideline reporter: Maddy Glab

weather

Pittsburgh, PAAs of 5:25 pm EDT

Severe Thunderstorm Warning

From Sat 5:30 pm until 6:15 pm EDT

Storms continuing through 8 pm. Potential for severe thunderstorms.

1 hour ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

I was sooooo unimpressed with last week's performance -- yes meaningless -- that I gave my left over Pork with Rabe Sandwich to my Great Dane Tiny this morning and now I find out it is from Philly and NOT Pittsburgh.

Primanti's is so overrated.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

They're an ascending team,what do you expect 

I like Houston, but they snuck into the playoffs last season while playing a 4th place schedule. If not for a late drop to the Gardner Minshew led colts, they probably miss the playoffs

Lets wait and see on this team 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I like Houston, but they snuck into the playoffs last season while playing a 4th place schedule. If not for a late drop to the Gardner Minshew led colts, they probably miss the playoffs

Lets wait and see on this team 

They added good players to the roster and Stroud no longer a rookie.  They are definitely on the ascend