Pregame thread (8/17/24) - Bills at Steelers

2 hours ago, MikePJ76 said:

The Houston brodcast of the giants texans game just took a shot at Josh Allen.

There was a simple 5 yard slant from stroud to diggs and the play by play guy said Diggs is wide open, who knows if  Josh Allen would have but stroud can.

WTF?

Those were the type of throws even easier that Diggs dropped a lot at the end of the year.  Not saying he can't make those catches but don't think he was interested and making them.   

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, In Summary said:

I want some non-gimmick run success by the starters, VanPran and Carter reps, and does Andreessen stand a chance?

Losing Milano certainly improves his chances by whatever.

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

It would be nice to not look like complete excrement.

💯% I know it's just preseason but look like you've played football before. 🤮

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, MikePJ76 said:

The Houston brodcast of the giants texans game just took a shot at Josh Allen.

There was a simple 5 yard slant from stroud to diggs and the play by play guy said Diggs is wide open, who knows if  Josh Allen would have but stroud can.

WTF?

Who's the color analyst who said that?

Always dread these games.  Best case scenario is we look good against vanilla offenses and defenses.  Worst case scenario are catastrophic injuries.

Anyways here's the preseason pledge.

FaFHwAKWQAE4BJA?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Always dread these games.  Best case scenario is we look good against vanilla offenses and defenses.  Worst case scenario are catastrophic injuries.

Anyways here's the preseason pledge.

FaFHwAKWQAE4BJA?format=jpg&name=large

You can bet your bottom dollar, if things go truly south for whatever reason, I will solemnly swear......over and over and over again. 

Just getting ready for the season. After all, it's preseason for us fans too. 

• Like (+1) 1

I was sooooo unimpressed with last week's performance -- yes meaningless -- that I gave my left over Pork with Rabe Sandwich to my Great Dane Tiny this morning and now I find out it is from Philly and NOT Pittsburgh.

Edited by HIT BY SPIKES

I never really get into preseason but I didn't even get a chance to watch the game last week because I was in a golf tourney all day so I'm just ready to see anything at this point but I guess I'll be keeping tabs on Coleman, Van Pran, and Carter the most.

3 hours ago, MikePJ76 said:

their offensive system inside in a dome all year is going to make that offense nearly unstoppable.

However after listening to this broadcast I now hope they are terrible just because.

man this broadcast is awful.

The giants are rushing four and sitting in what looks like cover 3 on every snap...and man these guys calling the game are acting like the texans are moving the ball on the 85 bears.

Dude - now you are sounding like a homer. The Texans look great!! That broadcast makes ours (Tasker, Wodd and C,. Brown) look like what it is... low laying broadcasters, B pool kinda crap.

3 hours ago, MikePJ76 said:

Listening to this Texans broadcast you would think the texans are the 91 redskins or 89 49ers or something.

the homerism is off the charts

I think they are in for a rude awakening this year as they find out the difference between a last place and first place schedule. 

• Haha (+1) 1