Pregame thread (8/17/24) - Bills at Steelers

• BillsFan619 changed the title to Pregame thread (8/17/24) - Bills at Steelers

The Houston brodcast of the giants texans game just took a shot at Josh Allen.

There was a simple 5 yard slant from stroud to diggs and the play by play guy said Diggs is wide open, who knows if  Josh Allen would have but stroud can.

WTF?

Edited by MikePJ76
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

5 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Listening to this Texans broadcast you would think the texans are the 91 redskins or 89 49ers or something.

the homerism is off the charts

There is not a team in the league I’m hoping who underperforms as much as the Texans. Hoping that first place schedule smacks them in the face. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5

3 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

There is not a team in the league I’m hoping who underperforms as much as the Texans. Hoping that first place schedule smacks them in the face. 

their offensive system inside in a dome all year is going to make that offense nearly unstoppable.

However after listening to this broadcast I now hope they are terrible just because.

man this broadcast is awful.

The giants are rushing four and sitting in what looks like cover 3 on every snap...and man these guys calling the game are acting like the texans are moving the ball on the 85 bears.

I'm on call tonight so I may watch this game.

I'm really only interested in three people.

I want to see how Coleman looks against NFL corners.

I want to see VanPran hopefully go against at least the Steelers 2nd team. If I was McDermott I would have started VanPran this game and see what he can do.

Lastly I want to see Solomon 1:1 pass rushing

31 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

There was a simple 5 yard slant from stroud to diggs and the play by play guy said Diggs is wide open, who knows if  Josh Allen would have but stroud can.

WTF?

Try that throw against Bernard and it will be a pick six

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

I want to see successful execution on both sides of the ball, by 1st, 2nd , and the 3rd string bench guys, 

that’s not too much is it? 

56 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

WTF?

Well, now that Diggs is the third option, and the #1 and 2 WRs are taking the double teams, it’s easier for him to get open,…, 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

WTF?

Right, because nobody has ever seen Allen hit Diggs on a slant route. Just an idiotic take by yet another clueless color commentator who doesn’t do his homework. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

5 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I want to see successful execution on both sides of the ball, by 1st, 2nd , and the 3rd string bench guys, 

that’s not too much is it? 

Well, now that Diggs is the third option, and the #1 and 2 WRs are taking the double teams, it’s easier for him to get open,…, 

The giants were sitting in zone defenses rushing four.

They had them pinned down on the 1 and the giants still rushed four and sat in zone.  

These games mean nothing.

3 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

The giants were sitting in zone defenses rushing four.

They had them pinned down on the 1 and the giants still rushed four and sat in zone.  

These games mean nothing.

We all know that,

ya see it’s called talking smack, ya know, Dissing an opponent, it’s what sports fans do, none of this is serious…, 😁👍🍸🚬

1 hour ago, MikePJ76 said:

WTF?

Allen can shut his mouth Oct. 6th. Until then….wfc.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I’d like to see a good rushing performance from the starters. Trubisky lighting up the Steelers would be fun too 

Def. Want to see at least 1 TD from 1st team O as well. Last week was embarrassing,  I'm expecting Buf to have some extra juice

1 hour ago, MikePJ76 said:

WTF?

Allen to Diggs led the league in receptions and yards one season, does this dude believe Diggs growth has been stunted by Allen’s inability to hit a 5 yard slant ?

lol I have to go to work every day for peanuts while people like this are paid a fortune to spew such idiotic garbage.

I made some poor career choices, it’s on me.

• Like (+1) 1