JA and his vivid SB dreams for Buffalo

20 hours ago, Long Suffering Fan said:

Brutal buzzkill, Billschinatown.  That would suck the life right out of my body.

Seriously, if the Bills don't win a Superbowl, lose Allen at some point, and he wins elsewhere?.....that would be an existential crisis for my fandom.

See Colorado Avalanche of the NHL. the very first year after they left Quebec City for Colorado, they won the Stanley cup!

• Agree 1

On 8/16/2024 at 1:52 PM, BillsFan619 said:

Go Bills!

We have to see how this season goes to see if we can reload next year… We need a lot of growth during the season….We need the 2022 - 2024 draft picks to be much better than most of the picks between Tremaine Edmunds and the 2021 drafts. That’s #1.

#2 is we cannot have any more career threatening injuries. I’m very worried about Von, Cookie, Dawkins and TJ hitting the wall and killing our cap.) .#3 we need cap space next year enough to purchase a purple starter (red-blue)…. #4 We really have to nail the draft next year too….

If this list of four can all happen I think we can win the SB next season….. Am I hoping for too much?

23 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Said it before and saying it again,  Allen will have 3+ SBs 

Yeah but dreams don’t count!   lol. When I was his age I was having vivid dreams , but none of them ended with a parade!   I still seemed to be happy tho !  😁😈

5 hours ago, DrPJax said:

Yeah but dreams don’t count!   lol. When I was his age I was having vivid dreams , but none of them ended with a parade!   I still seemed to be happy tho !  😁😈

The laundry detergent industry was also happy.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/16/2024 at 3:16 PM, Long Suffering Fan said:

Brutal buzzkill, Billschinatown.  That would suck the life right out of my body.

Seriously, if the Bills don't win a Superbowl, lose Allen at some point, and he wins elsewhere?.....that would be an existential crisis for my fandom.

His potential is capped here, if you’re a Josh fan, we have to let him go to reach his goals.   

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Love your optimism…He might get one, if he is lucky…Bur it’s highly unlikely…

He can still get one and that is very realistic. Can he get one with McDermott is the question. I wanted the Bills to go get Bill even though I know Terry won't do that right now.