NFL team values (2024)

Gregg

Sometimes when I get high my mind will wander and think about inflation.  The Bills were bought by Ralph Wilson in 1959 for $25,000...now worth $5 billion.

That's a 20 million % increase in 65 years.

I hope to be alive in 65 years and if we keep the same 20 million % increase....this franchise will be worth 1.000005E+15- I don't even know what this means.

Any mathematicians on here?  

Also, did you know 1 million seconds is 11.5 days.  1 billion seconds is 31 years?  That's how much bigger a billion is than a million...

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Sometimes when I get high my my will wander and think about inflation.  The Bills were bought by Ralph Wilson in 1959 for $25,000...now worth $5 billion.

I hope to be alive in 65 years and if we keep the same 20 million % increase....this franchise will be worth 1.000005E+15- I don't even know what this means.

Also, did you know 1 million seconds is 11.5 days.  1 billion seconds is 31 years?  That's how much bigger a billion is than a million...

You must be accountant for IRS since you neglected to include money Ralph Wilson spent keeping AFL alive.

*DISALLOWED* *DISALLOWED* *DISALLOWED*  is written in invisible ink between the lines of the public report.

52 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

about a quadrillion bucks!

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Sometimes when I get high my my will wander and think about inflation.  The Bills were bought by Ralph Wilson in 1959 for $25,000...now worth $5 billion.

After I read that, I passed out.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

And our national debt is $34 TRILLION! Let that sink in. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

When I finished reading this, I went right back to the top to understand what just happened.   😂 

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

And our national debt is $34 TRILLION! Let that sink in. 

The cap is just a myth. It’s accounting nonsense, and I never liked accounting so I just ignore it. It’s worked OK so far.  🤷‍♂️

Edit; sarcasm can be lost on some. My bad. 

Edited by Augie
  • Vomit 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

inflation accounts for only $270,000 of the valuation.  Sorry to harsh on your buzz…

• Like (+1) 1

Sometimes when I get high my my will wander and think about inflation.

Love you brother, but I'm pretty sure you're high right now.

1 hour ago, Dukestreetking said:

Love you brother, but I'm pretty sure you're high right now.

Is your mind not blown?  

UB40 “Cant help falling in love” was #1 on the Billboard chart 1 billion seconds ago.

Jurassic Park was the top grossing movie in theaters 1 billion seconds ago.

Josh Allen wasn’t alive 1 billion seconds ago.  He was born 891,000,000 seconds ago.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1