CFL Chad Kelly served 9 games suspension and requesting reinstatement

Saxum

https://www.tsn.ca/cfl/suspended-toronto-argonauts-qb-chad-kelly-to-meet-with-randy-ambrosie-on-friday-1.2162487

Suspended Toronto Argonauts quarterback Chad Kelly is expected to meet with CFL commissioner Randy Ambrosie Friday morning, TSN's Farhan Lalji reports.

Chad Kelly is expected to meet with @CFL commissioner Randy Ambrose Friday morning.

He went thru the mandatory counselling sessions and an independent expert assessment.

Stupid is very hard to fix but I am sure his agent got the best coaches he could find so he could act reformed.

33 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Josh Gordon : marijuana suspensions

as is

Chad Kelly : being a richard head

Spoken like a true St. Joes graduate, Mr. Sturm would be proud of the concise analysis.

• Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

Spoken like a true St. Joes graduate, Mr. Sturm would be proud of the concise analysis.

The only guy who had a more subtle sarcastic wit greater than Coach Sturm was Mr. Kenny. 😁

EDIT: And I thought I saw Chad running a weed whacker, trimming around the trees at your family homestead the other day for the landscaper.  Canadian Tire wouldn't even touch him as a warehouse worker.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

2 hours ago, Guffalo said:

Mr. Kenny would've dinged points for the grammar.

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

The only guy who had a more subtle sarcastic wit greater than Coach Sturm was Mr. Kenny. 😁

EDIT: And I thought I saw Chad running a weed whacker, trimming around the trees at your family homestead the other day for the landscaper.  Canadian Tire wouldn't even touch him as a warehouse worker.

Alright, so we start a SJCI group here, assuming one doesn't already exist.

It's crazy that we're talking about Sturm and Kenny (Kenny taught me how to write in a concise way).

Doc Breem would've won the SB for the Bills already (let me up my game here -- ahem).  He would've fought with a bear before throwing simple outs to the likes of Vladimir Putin, and it would've been a beautiful thing.  What've you got?