Do the Bills make the playoffs?

Gman10

12 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I think it’s more a result of the unknown than anything.  We didn’t make any significant additions to the defense while moving on from 4 starters in both safeties, White, and Floyd.  Now add in the loss of Milano, and filling in these spots with low cost vets and youth has people concerned how well it will work.  

I think the defense has the potential to still be good, but it’s more about staying healthy for me as I don’t think we are as deep as last year and losing Milano early was a blow as Bernard is also undersized and got hurt in his first year starting.  So fingers crossed Bernard doesn’t go down while Milano is still out.  

If you looked at from who played in the last game to now, we haven't really lost much...

Diggs and Davis disappeared during the playoffs

White, Milano, Hyde did not even see the playing field 

Miller was not healthy and so was Poyer and  Rosseau and they tried to play through it. 

The people who shone during those final games - Allen, Cook, Kincaid, Shakir, OL,  Oliver, Bernard, Rapp, Douglas all are still here the last time I checked and that team without Bernard fell to the chiefs on a  missed FG. 

I really don't think this team lost too much talent (from end of last year) besides Diggs. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I think it’s more a result of the unknown than anything.  We didn’t make any significant additions to the defense while moving on from 4 starters in both safeties, White, and Floyd.  Now add in the loss of Milano, and filling in these spots with low cost vets and youth has people concerned how well it will work.  

I think the defense has the potential to still be good, but it’s more about staying healthy for me as I don’t think we are as deep as last year and losing Milano early was a blow as Bernard is also undersized and got hurt in his first year starting.  So fingers crossed Bernard doesn’t go down while Milano is still out.  

Appreciate.  Go Bills 🦬