I am worried about the little things...

NCDAWG

2 hours ago, Shortchaz said:

This roster will be meh. It’s been said repeatedly, outside of Allen, there isn’t much. Not that there’s huge holes, there’s just not much in the way of all pro talent. Finesse offense and finesse defense. 

I've been laughed at for being ,what I think is an objective assessment of our defense. They look good stat wise until it really counts  late leads lost and third and longs and can't get off the field and now it looks like we may have not improved but maybe gotten a step back. Allen and our offense need to excel in my opinion to go over .500 or make the playoffs. We're in a relatively week division so there could be a chance.

Just now, HOUSE said:

See what happens after a preseason loss to the Bears ?

Wait until tomorrow night when the Steelers win. At "0-2" the pitchforks and knives will be out for McDermott :)

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Wait until tomorrow night when the Steelers win. At "0-2" the pitchforks and knives will be out for McDermott :)

This could be a "Fire everyone " game

• Haha (+1) 2

I'm worried about the BIG things.

Global warming, cancer, monkeypox, bankruptcy, the anesthesia not working correctly and me being fully conscious during surgery, dying alone and with a lot of regrets, and the restaurant putting mustard on my burger when I explicitly asked them not to.

But to each their own.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Every year the predictions are wrong. Don't write this team (or any team) off. I am looking forward to seeing what the Bills do, especially when the expectations for them are as low as so many are predicting.   

4 hours ago, Shortchaz said:

This roster will be meh. It’s been said repeatedly, outside of Allen, there isn’t much. Not that there’s huge holes, there’s just not much in the way of all pro talent. Finesse offense and finesse defense. 

So you're saying we quietly got better?

2 hours ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

They drafted Van Road Grader who will be starting soon enough.  

a lot of people on this board overthink everything!!  Did you read the reports on the joint practice yesterday?  We manhandled the Steelers on both sides of the ball.  Shakir is on fire as was the rest of the offense.  Our top 4 corners are as good as any in the league.  And Hardy sounds like a player also.  

We have plenty of good players.  Josh Allen isn’t going to all of a sudden suck.  I see 11-12 wins minimum.  Excited about this team. 

You mention Morse.  I liked him.  But people always complained that he wasn’t stout enough in the middle.  

Because we haven’t won a Super Bowl half the people on here hate McDermott and the organization.  It’s too much.  Go root for the Commanders or the Giants then.  

I can’t tell if this post is sarcasm or not.

11 hours ago, VaMilBill said:

I’m worried about Bass. He is going to cost us games this year because he either misses crucial kicks or he forces us to go for it in unreasonable situations because he is so bad. I don’t think he will be on the roster by seasons end. 

I hope I’m wrong. But I don’t think I am. 

There will be areas to watch or be concerned with. Will our C keep up? Will Bass figure it out?  Will Cook clean up the drops? Will this wr group overachieve?  But the most important question will be can McD keep half his defense off the IR?

3 hours ago, Logic said:

I'm worried about the BIG things.

Global warming, cancer, monkeypox, bankruptcy, the anesthesia not working correctly and me being fully conscious during surgery, dying alone and with a lot of regrets, and the restaurant putting mustard on my burger when I explicitly asked them not to.

But to each their own.

I hated mustard as a kid and my mom never got us mcdonalds and when i first had it all it tasted like was mustard.  I'd begged her to go there too so i had to just power through it. 

I enjoy mustard now, but still not on a burger.  Maybe the memory of that bad burger when i was like 9 ruined mustard on burgers.  

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

I hated mustard as a kid and my mom never got us mcdonalds and when i first had it all it tasted like was mustard.  I'd begged her to go there too so i had to just power through it. 

I enjoy mustard now, but still not on a burger.  Maybe the memory of that bad burger when i was like 9 ruined mustard on burgers.  

I eat almost anything. I'm not a picky eater. On the contrary, I'd say I'm one of the more adventurous eaters I know.

Mustard (and anything in the mustard family, like horseradish) is the ONLY thing on earth that will ruin a meal for me. I just can't stand it. I find it disgusting. ESPECIALLY the yellow mustard that's so ubiquitous in America. Absolutely putrid stuff.

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, HOUSE said:

It's already started, preseason mind you, amazing , 2 losses to the Jets ..

WOW, THE JETS MUST BE REALLY GOOD HUH??

Just stand there with your baseball bat....cuz i hear they are taking to the ..........HOUSE!