Stop Calling Us Commies!!!

I really prefer we stick to woke.  

The 20 something’s don’t understand communism 

The 30 something millennials don’t care. 

The 40 something Gen Xers are already voting Trump

Same 50 somethings.  

Same 60 somethings.   

Everyone gets woke and understands it.   

Harris wants to be called a communist.  If she didn’t they wouldn’t propose communist ***t.   

What they hate is woke.  That’s why in that interview where she’s yelling about saying it more - it’s because they know it’s bad so what they’re doing is trying to “flip it” sort of like mocking being called such they know everyone gets that.  

Notice they NEVER defend themselves against charges of communism.  

Go with Woke Fascists.  

Woke commies is acceptable to.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

37 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I really prefer we stick to woke.  

The 20 something’s don’t understand communism 

The 30 something millennials don’t care. 

The 40 something Gen Xers are already voting Trump

Same 50 somethings.  

Same 60 somethings.   

Everyone gets woke and understands it.   

Harris wants to be called a communist.  If she didn’t they wouldn’t propose communist ***t.   

What they hate is woke.  That’s why in that interview where she’s yelling about saying it more - it’s because they know it’s bad so what they’re doing is trying to “flip it” sort of like mocking being called such they know everyone gets that.  

Notice they NEVER defend themselves against charges of communism.  

Go with Woke Fascists.  

Woke commies is acceptable to.  

I have read a lot of dumb ***** on this board, but this is probably the dumbest, by a good margin. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Lol really this is still your angle? Jumping on the "end of democracy" train? 😄

When you are done rooting out the commies, come help us up north,  Trudeau and his red coat mounties have thrown my friends in the gulag and i'm tired of lining up for bread n cheese.

On second thought...nah. I'd quite happy with my price controlled rent which at the moment is the difference between living in a good home vs a 1 bd sh*thole. Oh the humanity!

1 minute ago, dickleyjones said:

Lol really this is still your angle? Jumping on the "end of democracy" train? 😄

When you are done rooting out the commies, come help us up north,  Trudeau and his red coat mounties have thrown my friends in the gulag and i'm tired of lining up for bread n cheese.

On second thought...nah. I'd quite happy with my price controlled rent which at the moment is the difference between living in a good home vs a 1 bd sh*thole. Oh the humanity!

No we're saving our democracy man!!  Get with it.

You canucks are already ahead of the curve,  but Trudeau isn't a commie.....

Stop calling commies, commies!     :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Wake. Up.

The story is always the same. The promise of help and "free" stuff is very alluring. At no cost. Get it from the wealthy. They don't "need" it and likely made it off the backs of exploiting workers or some other under-served group. Pay their fair share they shout! But it requires the force of government to steal the property of somebody in order to "give" it to somebody else (minus the government's vig). Its when the free stuff runs out that people wake up. But that's too late. They're in power and they won't give it up. And they'll inflict government sponsored violence to prove it. Citizens are now Subjects. It's a deal with the Devil. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The story is always the same. The promise of help and "free" stuff is very alluring. At no cost. Get it from the wealthy. They don't "need" it and likely made it off the backs of exploiting workers or some other under-served group. Pay their fair share they shout! But it requires the force of government to steal the property of somebody in order to "give" it to somebody else (minus the government's vig). Its when the free stuff runs out that people wake up. But that's too late. They're in power and they won't give it up. And they'll inflict government sponsored violence to prove it. Citizens are now Subjects. It's a deal with the Devil. 

What do you think of Trump now wanting to keep Obamacare? Free stuff! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1