2024 Parking Rates

Jester

Holy hell! Just got an email from the Bills that stated that you have to buy a parking pass before a game. Fine. But $129 to park in Lot 4 for the home opener?  Am I misreading? 🤪

7 hours ago, Just Jack said:

That's reseller parking prices.  

Thanks. When I go to my account manager it’s just taking me straight to Ticketmaster (resale parking passes). 

Dumb question since I’m coming up for the opener: Can you still park on peoples lawns (for a price) leading up to the stadium? I haven’t been up in awhile and keep hearing all this parking pass stuff and don’t want to be screwed game day. I even considered taking an Uber from the hotel 

18 hours ago, PauleeeWalnuts said:

Dumb question since I’m coming up for the opener: Can you still park on peoples lawns (for a price) leading up to the stadium? I haven’t been up in awhile and keep hearing all this parking pass stuff and don’t want to be screwed game day. I even considered taking an Uber from the hotel 

re parking on people's lawns - yes, but there'll be more people doing that this year because of new stadium construction/stadium lot closures.

re dumb question - no such thing as dumb questions, just dumb people that ask questions

On 8/16/2024 at 8:17 AM, Just Jack said:

This is interesting though, because previous years you could not resell parking passes through TM.  

My daughter has tickets for tomorrow and did not realize she wanted to get parking near the stadium. There is no way we were getting Hammers early enough. Tickets for Lot 4 yesterday were $114 each. We have younger children that have would have a problem walking from the private lots on Southwestern and Big Tree to the stadium and the appreciating kids day activity! We also probably need to be able to leave early, when kids have had enough. This sucks.

AT WHAT POINT IS THIS CONSIDERED SCALPING? !!!   @##$%$#^&%%&

We paid $40 on saturday to park in the lot just next to the kids tailgate on southwestern. Across the street they were charging $60.  I assume that's the new normal until the new stadium opens. Worried about how much higher they'll be for Week 1.