I'm really starting to quietly love this LB room

Sharky7337

2 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

Watching o-linemen dropping like flies across the league, may give Beane a chance to make a trade to get some improved LB depth.  I don't think the Bills will stand pat.  I also think Williams will be better than most of us expect.

I could see us trade for a guy, but wouldn’t that guy likely be a starter?  

I just don’t see why we’d trade for vet depth when we’ve already brought in Morrow and Jones, unless Morrow’s injury is long term. 

I tend to agree with some of the posters here. Beane did grab a few Vets at LB and Williams should make a step up this season as well as Bernard. Fingers crossed our LB group can stand pat. If our D Line (Von, Greg and Epenesa) have a solid season, we may be fine.

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

FORMER BILLS LBs..........ASSEMBLE!

Where’s the AJ Klein bat signal?

wait, we don’t need it, just check out the local travel agency, he’s booking a trip to Florida Keys as we speak. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Deion Jones was a STUD LB for Atlanta. For the past two seasons he has dropped off. I'm not sure why. If we can get any semblance of his Falcons days... look out! He is a ball hawk and he can lay the pipe when he hits! I bet we see a mix of Dorian and Jones all season depending on scheme and who we are playing. I feel better about this LB room now that Jones and McD had a chat last night in Pitt.

On 8/15/2024 at 3:50 PM, Ben said:

Kidding aside Deion Jones was a pretty good off ball lb not that long ago and he's still 29 maybe he fills in well? Or am I just wishful thinking here?

No, he is a solid linebacker. He will be excellent depth and can start games and perform just fine.