I'm really starting to quietly love this LB room

Sharky7337

4 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Bernard, Dorian, and Deion... 

For the love of God, just let these three stay healthy.

I think Spector is the next man up if Dorian doesn’t take it.  But he can’t stay healthy either 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

14 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I bet Bears would send him back to us for 6th round pick. No doubt they have buyers remorse

From the Bears fan perspective the criticism started very early, by game 2, which surprised me a bit. By game 3 they were already questioning “what does this guy do well? He’s billed as a coverage linebacker yet he’s terrible in coverage.” That one had me laughing. When I last checked midway through the season some considered it a positive when he got hurt against the Chargers. That game was the last I kept up with Edmunds and how Bears fans perceived their new LBer.

4 hours ago, boco357 said:

I hope we see a lot of Andreessen the next two weeks.

That dude is nowhere near ready to play in a real NFL great story but he needs at least a year on a practice squad. Oh wait I understand let him play we can't afford to get anymore of pur main guys hurt. Sorry

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Ben said:

Kidding aside Deion Jones was a pretty good off ball lb not that long ago and he's still 29 maybe he fills in well? Or am I just wishful thinking here?

15 hours ago, NewEra said:

I think Spector is the next man up if Dorian doesn’t take it.  But he can’t stay healthy either 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

First thing first.  Losing Milano is a huge loss, but unlike in years past, the Bills are in better shape to survive the loss.  Beane invested at LB in the draft the last 3 years by drafting Benard, Williams, Spector and Ulofoshio, plus signing two vets with good track records in Jones and Morrow.  

Remember the Bills did pretty well without Milano in 14 games last season and Benard will be even better this season in his second year as a starter.

Ultimately, Williams gets the first shot at winning Milano’s job.  Williams flashed in two starts, but was ultimately benched because of poor zone pass coverage.  If this improves, he could win the job permanently.  If he doesn’t, I think Deion Jones takes the job.  He is perfectly capable of giving us what Dobson gave us last year.  I live in Atlanta and I’ve seen Deion Jones at his best, and if he stays healthy, he is very capable of becoming the starter and giving us good play.

I think the Bills like Spector as well, but he just can’t stay healthy and is again banged up.  He did play pretty well late last season when forced in the lineup.

Edited by GASabresIUFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1