Tim Walz Was A Great Pick Thread

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Harris made a great decision there. He is better than the two clowns running on the other side. 

That's all 

Bring it on! 

Walz will blow a gasket over the number of times Vance hammers him on stolen valor and his destruction of Minneapolis.  He's got that angry old man look to him.

Edited by Doc

50 minutes ago, Doc said:

Walz will blow a gasket over the number of times Vance hammers him on stolen valor and his destruction of Minneapolis.  He's got that angry old man look to him.

No, that's just a silly line of attack. Vance is less than an empty suit

21 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No, that's just a silly line of attack. Vance is less than an empty suit

No, he looks like a powder keg ready to explode.  

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Harris made a great decision there. He is better than the two clowns running on the other side. 

That's all 

Bring it on! 

He's an amazing speaker.  JD is not.   JD is also straight up boring.  Walz is going to crush him.  It's gonna be funny.

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That's all 

Bring it on! 

Sure, he is. Anti-police and he let Minnesota burn during the 2020 riots. Sounds like a winner to me.

• Like (+1) 1

Objectively speaking.. I think he served a purpose, but I think they need to tread carefully. 

Media won’t allow his embellishments to take too strong of a hold, but he is quickly turning himself into a white minstrel show.  Even some Dems, specifically under the “white people taco” video, are starting to view the act as getting a bit much. 

Correct pick?  We’ll see.  I’d say he’s done, so far, what they hoped.. but I’m not sure about his staying power & if she loses PA (Emerson poll today has Trump +1) then Trump is President and it’s hard to say he was the correct pick. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, SCBills said:

“white people taco” video

A little self-deprecating humor. Not particularly funny, but nice to see one - the only one - of our 4 candidates for national office is able to poke a little fun at himself.

Has Trump ever done that? For that matter, have you ever seen him laugh? And it wouldn't hurt JD to adopt a little of that too. And for Kamala to tone down the fake laughter.

Walz = Less Weird.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, SCBills said:

Objectively speaking.. I think he served a purpose, but I think they need to tread carefully. 

Media won’t allow his embellishments to take too strong of a hold, but he is quickly turning himself into a white minstrel show.  Even some Dems, specifically under the “white people taco” video, are starting to view the act as getting a bit much. 

Correct pick?  We’ll see.  I’d say he’s done, so far, what they hoped.. but I’m not sure about his staying power & if she loses PA (Emerson poll today has Trump +1) then Trump is President and it’s hard to say he was the correct pick. 

As more of his past embarrassments come to light, and get hammered home by Vance, he'll drag Harris down.  I mean, how do you spin the 96 MPH DUI, qutting before being deployed and then claiming you went, allowing Minneapolis to burn and shooting residents with paintballs who are outside and his love of China?

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

As more of his past embarrassments come to light, and get hammered home by Vance, he'll drag Harris down.  I mean, how do you spin the 96 MPH DUI, qutting before being deployed and then claiming you went, allowing Minneapolis to burn and shooting residents with paintballs who are outside and his love of China?

Liberals seem to like their leadership tied to the Chinese government, I think that’s a net plus on his resume.  

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 8/16/2024 at 6:19 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

A little self-deprecating humor. Not particularly funny, but nice to see one - the only one - of our 4 candidates for national office is able to poke a little fun at himself.

Has Trump ever done that? For that matter, have you ever seen him laugh? And it wouldn't hurt JD to adopt a little of that too. And for Kamala to tone down the fake laughter.

Walz = Less Weird.

You need to do some research before posting comments like " has Trump ever made fun of himself". Dude had a roast on CC and has hosted SNL and done skits mocking himself.