TBDAHOT parking sign-up list

SDS

On 8/27/2024 at 9:37 PM, Just Jack said:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/TEoiHovehwYzaUuR6

You've got to come down from the intersection of Southwestern and Abbott.  I don't remember what time they close Abbott in front of the stadium though, I think it was about 8am.  

FWIW - I found a week old WKBW article that says they do close Abbott Rd at 8am. I won’t count on this being too precise, but I’ll be there well ahead of that. 

Parking Info…. Unfortunately plenzmd1 has made it hard to have an organized check off list as no name just a 6 spots needed post. My count is roughly 21 parking spots needed. Make sure you get checked off the list game day. The prime area holds roughly 22-24 spots. Lot officially opens at 7am. Please park (staging area) on Glen Street Across from Hammers Lot if you arrive before 7am. As always an easy to read sign with HUGE TBD on it is required to get in. Due to high demand, spaces will be held till 8:30am sharp. Parking will be in the circle the wagon style. The list is officially closed now. Thank You for your support. For those who have not met me…….

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 9/3/2024 at 11:14 AM, Hammers Lot said:

Parking Info…. Unfortunately plenzmd1 has made it hard to have an organized check off list as no name just a 6 spots needed post. My count is roughly 21 parking spots needed. Make sure you get checked off the list game day. The prime area holds roughly 22-24 spots. Lot officially opens at 7am. Please park (staging area) on Glen Street Across from Hammers Lot if you arrive before 7am. As always an easy to read sign with HUGE TBD on it is required to get in. Due to high demand, spaces will be held till 8:30am sharp. Parking will be in the circle the wagon style. The list is officially closed now. Thank You for your support. For those who have not met me…….

You genuflect on the right knee and then kiss the ring

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bob Lamb said:

You genuflect on the right knee and then kiss the ring

Yea, don't make the same mistake I did and went down on the left knee.  Apparently, that's an insult. Right knee is a sign of respect.   

On 9/3/2024 at 8:14 AM, Hammers Lot said:

@SDS, should Hammers note be pinned to the top of this topic?