TBDAHOT parking sign-up list

SDS

31 minutes ago, SDS said:

no price difference. Prime will get closed pretty early this year as it doesn’t look like we’re gonna fill up the 25 spaces or so. I’m trying to remember and past years but I bet it’s closed by 8 AM.

I apologize but I don’t see a better place to ask this question: I know roads close on game days, so is there a GPS location I can shoot for that will then allow me to take a right into Hammers? We had a helluva time turning left into the lot. I’ll be coming from Williamsville. I had my wife jump out and she got Mead to stop traffic. Looks like I’m alone this year. I’m a big fan of keeping it simple. 

1 hour ago, SDS said:

no price difference. Prime will get closed pretty early this year as it doesn’t look like we’re gonna fill up the 25 spaces or so. I’m trying to remember and past years but I bet it’s closed by 8 AM.

Thanks for the clarification.  Put me down for 2 Generic.  One for Mike W. and one for Mike C.  I'm not sure I can get everyone there by 8AM, so if Prime is going to shut down earlier, we're better suited in Generic.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I apologize but I don’t see a better place to ask this question: I know roads close on game days, so is there a GPS location I can shoot for that will then allow me to take a right into Hammers? We had a helluva time turning left into the lot. I’ll be coming from Williamsville. I had my wife jump out and she got Mead to stop traffic. Looks like I’m alone this year. I’m a big fan of keeping it simple. 

Just search for "Hammer's Lot" in Google Maps.

1 hour ago, devldog131 said:

Just search for "Hammer's Lot" in Google Maps.

Yeah, thanks but no. I’ve been burned before. I’m not sure what went wrong. 

I’m sure I could have done it better. 

Edited by Augie

14 hours ago, Augie said:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/TEoiHovehwYzaUuR6

You've got to come down from the intersection of Southwestern and Abbott.  I don't remember what time they close Abbott in front of the stadium though, I think it was about 8am.  

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Much to everyone's excitement, I wont be able to make the Opener, as The Boy starts his Travel Baseball season that weekend and he made a new team and he needs to be at the very first game, blah blah blah. So you can remove me from the list. Ill be up for the Tennessee game with all the Fast's in tow, however.  Have a great time, all. 

Edited by RkFast
  • Dislike 1

Get on Big Tree  Rd (20A) and take  it to Abbott north.  The only place you can go is Hammer's or the residential street across Abbott from it before the road is closed. 

9 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Get on Big Tree  Rd (20A) and take  it to Abbott north.  The only place you can go is Hammer's or the residential street across Abbott from it before the road is closed. 

That would require a left hand turn into Hammers, exactly what I was trying to avoid. As @Just Jack said above (with a helpful link to a map) I need to take Southwestern, turn right on Abbott to go south for a right hand turn into Hammers. It was a hassle last time trying to turn left off of Abbott. Either way, it will have to be plenty early. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'll need one Prime Time spot (though who knows where Hammer will place us, but he insisted I sign up here). 🙌

LET'S GO BUFFALO - CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE CREW!! :beer:

Edited by Heitz
  • Like (+1) 1

On 8/27/2024 at 5:21 PM, SDS said:

if you're prime and a TBD member you may need to raise attention that you've pre registered or you'll be caught in a line and likely turned away. jack and i were almost turned away last year getting to the lot at like 7:30. the line in was a standstill and the lot was closed. we drove around others and were let in, of course... but being there early and making sure you talk to the right folks is important.

1 prime please

On 8/27/2024 at 5:21 PM, SDS said:

if you're prime and a TBD member you may need to raise attention that you've pre registered or you'll be caught in a line and likely turned away. jack and i were almost turned away last year getting to the lot at like 7:30. the line in was a standstill and the lot was closed. we drove around others and were let in, of course... but being there early and making sure you talk to the right folks is important.

1 prime please

5 hours ago, boyst said:

of course... but being there early and making sure you talk to the right folks is important.

1 prime please

That's the problem, exactly who are the "right folks"?

6 hours ago, boyst said:

1 prime please

1 prime please

Look here for where to line up , if you have a reserved space and arrive by allotted time you will have a space, guaranteed. 

btw the @SDS, I need 6 prime which include the two for Paul and Lisa.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Lamb said:

One Prime - (It Could Happen!)

Featuring a New Right Knee

One Prime - (It Could Happen!)

Featuring a New Right Knee

So you are saying you have 2 right knees?

So you are saying you have 2 right knees?

10 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

If he had 3 rights, it would definitely solve @Augie 's problem of making a left!

So - no politics = right?

21 hours ago, Guffalo said:

That's the problem, exactly who are the "right folks"?

If you have to ask -