Bills at Steelers Joint Practice 8/15/24

MikePJ76

1 minute ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Did anyone lift in the offseason? OL and DL getting their Arses whipped, players going down left and right. Its beyond stupid at this point

I will continue to bang the drum that this sport and the players health continue to suffer from lack of practice time. I have no issues eliminating/cutting back padded practices. But there is zero reason why these guys can't be in the building for 30 hours per week for a huge chunk of the offseason working with dieticians, lifting, watching film, running plays in shorts, doing drills etc.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

30 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Please Davis be our 3rd down receiving back so I don't have to have anxiety every time the Bills throw to Cook.

From the sounds of it, we might have to put him at the x! 🤣 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I will continue to bang the drum that this sport and the players health continue to suffer from lack of practice time. I have no issues eliminating/cutting back padded practices. But there is zero reason why these guys can't be in the building for 30 hours per week for a huge chunk of the offseason working with dieticians, lifting, watching film, running plays in shorts, doing drills etc.

Facts.. 

So many injuries every year, 19 starting QBs were injured last year according to espn radio, many other positions 

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

totally agree.  Esp. given the massive amount of money they make, it should be treated like a full-time job.  Lift, train, watch film, run in shorts, etc. all offseason.  Polymetrics, etc.  

Edited by RyanC883

7 minutes ago, Mango said:

I don't think you realized how much these guys workout in the offseason.  You don't get the bodies they do by not working hard.

Yes, you're going to have your handful of lazy ones but most of these guys work with personnel trainers in the offseason.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1