Matt Milano had surgery for "significant bicep injury", out indefinitely

Logic

Just feels like Tre White again.

A fan favorite, elite when healthy, robbed by injury.

Have to think it will likely end the same way as well.  Hopefully he can come back for a late season return, but I think the plan this year, and future years, turns to Dorian Williams / maybe Baylon Spector.. even though he has injury issues himself. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

This was a big concern for me coming into the season.  Both our key LBs are undersized, so injury risk was something that had me worried because not having both last year was a major reason we lost the KC game.  

Entering the year already down Milano is no bueno.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

f**k life, f**k my family and f**k you

Although... if we can get to the playoffs and he's healthy and ready to go, what a weapon to unleash on D. I'm looking at this as though it was a certainty he'd get injured DURING the year and be lost for the season, which of course makes no sense but I'm trying to talk myself off the ledge.

I've had worries about this D because of the change at safety, and this has now added to the concern. But we didn't have him for most of last season and the D held up well. I do have faith in their ability to adapt on defense. 

Edited by RobbRiddick
  • Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Just feels like Tre White again.

A fan favorite, elite when healthy, robbed by injury.

Have to think it will likely end the same way as well.  Hopefully he can come back for a late season return, but I think the plan this year, and future years, turns to Dorian Williams / maybe Baylon Spector.. even though he has injury issues himself. 

Whoa there! Don't insult Milano with a comparison to Tre White. Milano is tough and good. Tre was a weenie. The loss of Milano was apparant last year and will be again this year. We need to make a move. Major blow to  our D.

• Vomit 6
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Dislike 6

1 minute ago, Dillenger4 said:

Whoa there! Don't insult Milano with a comparison to Tre White. Milano is tough and good. Tre was a weenie. The loss of Milano was apparant last year and will be again this year. We need to make a move. Major blow to  our D.

If the Bills went into this year planning on Milano being a huge component of the Defense, they’re idiots, tbh. 

Undersized LB coming off a major injury at 30 years old.  

From a purely football standpoint, this was a very likely issue to pop up with him at any point this season .. even if he returned to prior form, which wasn’t a given either. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

If the Bills went into this year planning on Milano being a huge component of the Defense, they’re idiots, tbh. 

Undersized LB coming off a major injury at 30 years old.  

From a purely football standpoint, this was a very likely issue to pop up with him at any point this season .. even if he returned to prior form, which wasn’t a given either. 

He can’t be counted on anymore at this point.  Time to move on after this season 

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 11
  • Thank you (+1) 1