Bills sign WR Deon Cain

they need bodies to get through these two preseason games and the rest of camp.  

Seeing that this team gets players hurt every practice we are probably going to be seeing more signings.  its a nightmare with injuries and the season has not even started yet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Was a big fan of him at Clemson. Since that time he has 9 more NFL catches than I do. We have the same number of targets since Covid became a thing. We probably shouldn’t count on this guy. There is (or at least was) some talent though. 

I'd completely forgotten about him until his name popped up. He was an important piece on those Clemson teams. Did he go undrafted?

18 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Was a big fan of him at Clemson. Since that time he has 9 more NFL catches than I do. We have the same number of targets since Covid became a thing. We probably shouldn’t count on this guy. There is (or at least was) some talent though. 

I never knew you had such a big career.  Congratulations!

6 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

6th round by IND. Tore his ACL in camp and never got another real chance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deon_Cain

It's amazing, the dedication of some of these guys.  He's been pursuing a pro career for a long time.   Good for him.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I'd completely forgotten about him until his name popped up. He was an important piece on those Clemson teams. Did he go undrafted?

Same-  the initial report I saw when they brought in Byrd mentioned they had Cain in for a visit….and the report listed him as a CB.  I figured he’d been gone so long that he came back trying to play a new position 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2