@KamalaHQLies

THE LIE: Trump called American service members “suckers” and “losers.”

THE TRUTH: Multiple Trump officials denied this ever happened and Trump has been pictured with amputees multiple times.

Zach Fuentes, former deputy to Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly: “I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather. Honestly, do you think General Kelly would have stood by and let ANYONE call fallen Marines losers?”

John Bolton, former National Security Advisor: “I didn't hear either of those comments or anything even resembling them. I was there at the point in time that morning when it was decided that he would not go Aisne-Marne cemetery. He decided not to do it because of John Kelly's recommendation. It was entirely a weather-related decision, and I thought the proper thing to do.”

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, former White House press secretary: “The Atlantic story on @realDonaldTrump is total BS. I was actually there and one of the people part of the discussion - this never happened … I am disgusted by this false attack
.”

• Like (+1) 1

:D

Kamala Still Claiming GOP Wants to Outlaw Birth Control

Kamala Harris’ campaign is ramping up its efforts with a massive $90 million ad push over the next three weeks targeting key battleground states and expanding into new markets.

Not only do the ads promote flat out lies, one of them specifically — is particularly silly.

The ad opens with a couple in bed who are apparently about to have intercourse, and as the man reaches over to grab a condom, an old man steals it.

“Sorry, you can’t use those,” the old man, who is wearing a suit and hovering creepily in the corner of their room says. “I’m your Republican Congressman. Now that we’re in charge, we’re banning birth control.”

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/pat-gray-unleashed/kamala-harris-ads