Judon to the Falcons

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This was something thati wanted the Bills to consider. They would have had to overpay so it was never likely. I don’t think I would have given a 2 and it would have been at least that. Either way:

!OH wow! Thats no small event Kirby.

Wondered where that whole thing was headed

Wanted him a few years ago as well

16 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

Exactly! Since Mahomes and KC came out the other end of that with 2 rings I’m guessing it’s his way of smack talk. Which is his right.

I think Allen will come out a better qb this year because of the Diggs situation. 

Kansas City’s won a couple of Super Bowls, but it’s been with a vastly less effective offense.  Losing Hill dropped a bomb on the offense, and it hasn’t come close to recovering.  It changed the entire identity of the team.

Edited by Billl

42 minutes ago, Billl said:

Sounds like he’s kind of an a-hole.  Plus, instead of having one guy who can go get 15+ sacks, they can spread things out and just let anyone sack the QB.  The other team won’t know who to block.

You just wanted to use that quote we are passing around , dint ya :)

36 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

"Hit the road Matt;

& Don't you come back;

no more, not more, no more.

Hit the road Matt;

& Don't you come back no more"

WHAT YOU SAY ?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billl said:

Kansas City’s won a couple of Super Bowls, but it’s been with a vastly less effective offense.  Losing Hill dropped a bomb on the offense, and it hasn’t come close to recovering.  It changed the entire identity of the team.

I think it’s partly losing Hill and partly how defenses adjusted to playing Mahomes. It forced him to evolved and got better for it. I’m hoping Allen can have similar results. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Billl said:

excepting that bothersome Kelce ....

53 minutes ago, Success said:

You're not being serious w/ this, are you?

Feels like you're just mailing it in these days, quite honestly.

These days?  🤣 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Well, the Pats are headed for last place in the division again. 

Time to take the pain now while new head coach can blame performance on cupboard being bare.

No one expects new coach to come in and coach the team up into playoff performance.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

Seems pretty respectful and high on Josh to me. He’s a damn good player when healthy. 

Good guy off the field........one of the league's dirtiest on it.   Allen's first career regular season game was against the Ravens and Judon took some cheap shots on Allen that day.   

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

!OH wow! Thats no small event Kirby.

Wondered where that whole thing was headed

Wanted him a few years ago as well

For sure. A division rival just traded away their best player. That’s kind of insane.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Punching Bag said:

Time to take the pain now while new head coach can blame performance on cupboard being bare.

No one expects new coach to come in and coach the team up into playoff performance.

What, like McDermott did? 

It's just odd. They sucked last year and drafted Drake Maye, whom they hope is their franchise QB, at #3. Now they get rid of arguably their best defensive player. This comes on the heels of losing Barmore indefinitely to blood clots. It's like they're throwing in the towel already. I hope they are trash again. That organization and fan base deserve it. 

18 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This was something thati wanted the Bills to consider. They would have had to overpay so it was never likely. I don’t think I would have given a 2 and it would have been at least that. Either way:

He will be decent in obscurity for a couple years, and then retire.  Legend in his own mind like most of these guys who aren't happy with their contracts.

The Falcons are about as irrelevant a team right now that the NFL has to offer.  And they are pretty much that in Atlanta as well.  

The Pats are already throwing in the towel on this season, and you can't blame them.  They are clearly the fourth place out of four teams in the division.  So Judon was an asset, and a good player, but the Pats think they're better served with the draft pick they got in return.

The Bills tried working things this way for years, and it didn't really work until they got lucky with in-team leadership (Kyle Williams and Lorax) and an amazing draft with Allen and Edmunds.  No FAs wanted to come here except for overpayment, and the Bills lost many good players after their rookie contracts ran out.  The Pats are trying to dig out of a hole by tossing out more dirt and hoping they get a ladder in return. 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Billl said:

Stefon Diggs is not Tyreek Hill, not by a long shot.

3 hours ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

He will be decent in obscurity for a couple years, and then retire.  Legend in his own mind like most of these guys who aren't happy with their contracts.

The Falcons are about as irrelevant a team right now that the NFL has to offer.  And they are pretty much that in Atlanta as well.  

I live in Atlanta, and they are pretty much an afterthought to college football around here. Having said that, they are in a weak division and may just surprise and win more games than you’d expect this year.  I might even pay a little attention. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Good player but never really a Bills killer.  Only had 2.5 sacks in 7 career games vs Buffalo.   Always happy to see the Patriots get worse. 

I recall some good games Judon had vs Bills when he was a Raven