How about Corey Davis?

HappyDays

This is telling imo.  

Our wr corp isn’t good.  We didn’t bring in any talent other than Samuel.  We didn’t get a #1.  

I personally believe it’ll be a stretch making playoffs this year.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I mean…I guess.

Not ready to hit any sort of panic button, but realistically if this year goes sideways on the account of not having quality options at receiver, then Beane deserves all the smoke. They’ve had opportunities, but their refusal to do all they can to load Allen up with proper weapons to maximize his prime should be their undoing if it doesn’t work out. And I like Beane, but been saying for last few years that neglecting that position with any significant investment outside of Diggs has been incredibly frustrating as a fan. Borderline malpractice. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

This is telling imo.  

Our wr corp isn’t good.  We didn’t bring in any talent other than Samuel.  We didn’t get a #1.  

I personally believe it’ll be a stretch making playoffs this year.  

read an interesting article on ESPN that said that the WR talent is so saturated that there isn’t a huge production difference between #1 and #30.

to me, I think that means you can win with mid guys. Wouldn’t surprise me if Shakir ends up with 900 yards and Samuel with like 700 (plus rushing yards). That’s not a huge drop off from Diggs/Davis, especially factoring in Kincaid’s likely increased production. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

I’d feel better about Davis if he had played for the Panthers. As it is, pass. 

Would one of those one day contracts make you feel better? We may have some connections there.