Bills Backers Bar - Ft. Lauderdale

LabattBlue

10 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I see 4 or 5 options in the greater Ft Lauderdale area.  Any insights as to the most popular?

I don’t remember the name of it. But there’s one right on the ocean that’s most popular I think. Pretty sure I’ve seen vids that show the Bills buses always pass by there on the way to the stadium. I stayed right down the street from it once. Nice area, tons of stuff to do. Some great restaurants and bars. 

I don’t know if Elbow Room is officially a bills bar, but that place handed me some of the worst hangovers of my life on a silver platter and each phins/bills game it was taken over with red white and blue. 

From what I don’t remember, it’s dirty, crowded, loud, and booze soaked. I haven’t had a drink in over 3 years now, and the thought of the elbow room gives me a hangover. So in short, it’s a blast. 

take all of that information with a grain of salt, preferably as you’re pounding shots of tequila. 

• Like (+1) 1

Isn't that where some of the Florida Panthers like to hang out? I think they brought the cup there if I recall correctly. Isn't that where some of the Florida Panthers like to hang out? I think they brought the cup there if I recall correctly.

I have gotten old info in the past, so I’ve learned it’s a very good idea to verify whatever you seem to be settling on. I finally found the right bar one time, and the old guys laughed and said “Hell, we haven’t been there in years!” 

Elbo room.   I was there before the January game last season.    It is packed and ALL Bills Everywhere.   Elvis, Conehead, everyone.   Now, you’re not going to get a table and have a quiet conversation about matchups.  There are tables, but they’re gone early.   Good time.   Think tail gate lot with a roof.

See you there in a few weeks.

I don’t think Elbo Room is where you watch the game. My buddy that lives there watches somewhere else (at least I’m pretty sure). It’s absolutely where everyone parties leading up to the Bills/Phins games. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Agree 2

About 4 years ago - I was at Packys in Ft Lauderdale for a Bills game and it was great! Food was tasy for a bar, and a good 80%+ Bills Fans in there.

They even had trivia to win Bills prizes.  https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g34391-d4630101-i252237394-Packy_s_Sports_Pub-Lighthouse_Point_Broward_County_Florida.html

• Like (+1) 1