Harris misinformation campaign on Google

Don’t believe Axios suddenly cares - my bet is they want to give the State more excuses for more regulation and control.  

Also - EVERYTHING about her campaign is a lie.  

The Harris campaign has been editing news headlines and descriptions within Google search ads that make it appear as if the Guardian, Reuters, CBS News and other major publishers are on her side, Axios has found.

Why it matters: It's a common practice in the commercial advertising world that doesn't violate Google's policies, but the ads mimic real news results from Search closely enough that they have news outlets caught off guard. 

According to Google's ad transparency center, the Trump campaign isn't running these types of ads, but this technique has been used by campaigns before.

The ads say that they are sponsored, but it's not immediately clear that the text that accompanies real news links is written by the campaigns and not by the media publication itself.

What they're saying: "While we understand why an organization might wish to align itself with the Guardian's trusted brand, we need to ensure it is being used appropriately and with our permission. We'll be reaching out to Google for more information about this practice," a Guardian spokesperson said. Waiting

The ads include links to real articles from the news outlets, but the headlines and supporting text have been altered to read as though the articles support the Harris campaign's objectives.

Also - Google manipulates every search to give you Democrat Party propaganda.

Search “Trump rally” and you’ll get a “fact check” on Trump’s rally in Montana first then a New York Times article about Harris’ crowd in Detroit.  

• Shocked 2
  • Angry 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The unDemocrat party will never lose an election after this one.

This will be the year that democracy disappears in america and

black ops wings of the US government come out of the shadows

to take over.

ps.. all useful idiots...guess who will be eliminated first after this happens.

See: communism

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You misspelled, to make a profit. 

16 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Don’t believe Axios suddenly cares - my bet is they want to give the State more excuses for more regulation and control.  

The Harris campaign has been editing news headlines and descriptions within Google search ads that make it appear as if the Guardian, Reuters, CBS News and other major publishers are on her side, Axios has found.

Why it matters: It's a common practice in the commercial advertising world that doesn't violate Google's policies, but the ads mimic real news results from Search closely enough that they have news outlets caught off guard. 

According to Google's ad transparency center, the Trump campaign isn't running these types of ads, but this technique has been used by campaigns before.

The ads say that they are sponsored, but it's not immediately clear that the text that accompanies real news links is written by the campaigns and not by the media publication itself.

What they're saying: "While we understand why an organization might wish to align itself with the Guardian's trusted brand, we need to ensure it is being used appropriately and with our permission. We'll be reaching out to Google for more information about this practice," a Guardian spokesperson said. Waiting

The ads include links to real articles from the news outlets, but the headlines and supporting text have been altered to read as though the articles support the Harris campaign's objectives.

Search “Trump rally” and you’ll get a “fact check” on Trump’s rally in Montana first then a New York Times article about Harris’ crowd in Detroit.  

Maybe if he didn’t lie constantly fact check wouldn’t be the top result.

• Haha (+1) 1

PROPAGANDA.

Welcome to 1930's Nazi Germany or early 1900's Soviet Union.

How stupid would you have to be to believe these lies? There's at least 5-6 of you in here that are.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

18 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I even called it - that they suddenly didn’t decide to be journalists suddenly:

OMG - she was told to clarify this “negative” report on Harris hahahahahahahahaha

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Sorry NC I DID NOT SEE YOUR POST!

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I even called it - that they suddenly didn’t decide to be journalists suddenly:

OMG - she was told to clarify this “negative” report on Harris hahahahahahahahaha

Sorry NC I DID NOT SEE YOUR POST!

And we're supposed to engage in honest debate with these people?

:lol:

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Commies waiting for their masters to give them the narrative download.

100%.  The people really running the DNC will stop at nothing.  Lies, hiding in the basement, assassination attempts, voter fraud, fake dossiers, phony lawsuits.  Nothing is off-the-table.  Dolts like @ChiGoose and @Tiberius and the other like-minded useful idiots I forget, lap it up.  So ignorant.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Irv said:

100%.  The people really running the DNC will stop at nothing.  Lies, hiding in the basement, assassination attempts, voter fraud, fake dossiers, phony lawsuits.  Nothing is off-the-table.  Dolts like @ChiGoose and @Tiberius and the other like-minded useful idiots I forget, lap it up.  So ignorant.  What a mess.  

Don’t forget AI generated crowd sizes! 🤣. Simps! 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Irv said:

FACT. 

I have to think anyone with an IQ over warm water temps would start to notice.

but no, its constantly repeating the same BS over and over again.

It kind of explains their anger issues.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Classic!  This is the King's favorite line :lol:

Those 17 "mistakes" outlined by the IG in the crossfire hurricane report that all (ALL 17) miraculously went against the persons the FBI was spying on to keep the FISA warrants active?

"Mistakes" that will be fixed by the FBI.

When Twitter and the  reliable media en masse censored the very real and authenticated Hunter Biden laptop story in the weeks prior to the election?

The media just screwed up.  Everywhere. Simultaneously.  But they'll fix that going forward!

Astounding levels of idiocy to keep buying this narrative.

And here we go again..

• Like (+1) 1