Matt Milano injured at practice

8 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

My reports from Dr. Pepper are saying that he'll be fine. I'm refreshed to hear that. 

That's good to hear. I asked Dr Jones and he just laughed and said "I hate snakes". No idea what he meant

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Today I learned you guys follow the thigh doctor 

So does Deshaun Watson

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I have one rn from throwing a golf club 😂😂and it's not fun

I got it in Jan 23' after injuring it throwing in the 2022 Scotfest. Got up off my bed in January and POP!  Surgeon had to go in and anchor 1/2 my supraspinatus back to the bone and move the Bicep to the outer anchor off of the labrum which he had to repair.  He needed to do a lot of debriment and making room etc as well.  Fortunately my guy, After leaving the Airforce as a surgeon, did a time with the Andrews sports medicine center where a lot of pro athletes go.  He did something unique, instead of attaching it to the bicipital grove, he attached it to the outside anchor of the supraspinatus repair. My knee surgeon goes "Oh he went and got all Fancy with it huh" LOL.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

What other playoff games has he missed?

I never said he missed other games. I said he’s often injured come playoff time. The facts are still facts. The guy has never completed a full season. He’s often injured. The guy is made of glass. 

3 games

1 game

6 games

1 game

2 games

12 games 

14 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

I got it in Jan 23' after injuring it throwing in the 2022 Scotfest. Got up off my bed in January and POP!  Surgeon had to go in and anchor 1/2 my supraspinatus back to the bone and move the Bicep to the outer anchor off of the labrum which he had to repair.  He needed to do a lot of debriment and making room etc as well.  Fortunately my guy, After leaving the Airforce as a surgeon, did a time with the Andrews sports medicine center where a lot of pro athletes go.  He did something unique, instead of attaching it to the bicipital grove, he attached it to the outside anchor of the supraspinatus repair. My knee surgeon goes "Oh he went and got all Fancy with it huh" LOL.

Scotfest involves getting out of bed? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

Scotfest involves getting out of bed? 

Yep.

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

I never said he missed other games. I said he’s often injured come playoff time. The facts are still facts. The guy has never completed a full season. He’s often injured. The guy is made of glass. 

3 games

1 game

6 games

1 game

2 games

12 games 

Glass is harsh, but I don't think is body can take being the size it is, and put up with the offseason work and pounding it takes for him to play at the level he does.  It just happens.

6 minutes ago, mrags said:

3 games

1 game

6 games

1 game

2 games

12 games 

He was healthy the last 8 playoff games prior to missing last year's due to a week 5 injury.

So no, it's not a fact.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Yep.

Glass is harsh, but I don't think is body can take being the size it is, and put up with the offseason work and pounding it takes for him to play at the level he does.  It just happens.

This is correct. 

and I may be a bit harsh on the comment. But the fact still remains he gets hurt every single year. Which is fine if you’re getting this out of a JAG. But you’re hoping, expecting, and paying him like he’s one of our best players. It’s a hit to say the least. 

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He was healthy the last 8 playoff games prior to missing last year's due to a week 5 injury.

So no, it's not a fact.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

The amount of hate and accusations of attention seeking toward this dude simply because his speculation would be really unfortunate news for the Bills is wild.

This has nothing to do with this particular situation. He comments of many, many injuries. Maybe he's just a good guy trying to share knowledge to the best of his ability to do so from a video. I have my doubts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, MasterStrategist said:

Your sharing of wild speculation, is not using "logic".

If he tore a bicep, you think he'd be trying push-ups and staying pads all practice...sound "logical"?

Again common sense applies here, not shoot the messenger as you say

You could not even attempt a push up with a torn bicep tendon. I’ve torn a hamstring tendon twice and I was lucky if I could walk without excruciating pain. Had to walk strait legged for days, couldn’t even sit in a car and let the weight down on the seat. 

• Like (+1) 1