Matt Milano injured at practice

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

There is a silver linkng if he’s not out for the entire year-  he won’t be on the field most of the season, limiting his chances of getting injured and miss the playoffs.  

problem being- making the playoffs becomes much more difficult without him imo.  Brutal schedules- missing the defenses best player, again.  Sigh.  

The D seems to not really miss a beat no matter who gets hurt unless it's the entire team and multiple backups like it was in the KC game

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I think the Orthopedic Surgeons on this board would have done a far better job

It depends. A distal biceps is diff- that would be fixed and likely miss 3 months In a professional athlete. A proximal biceps in shoulder - prob doesn’t need it fixed at all but if he did it would be shorter recovery 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, benderbender said:

Was he on the jet ski? Was it moving? I heard Milano was filling his jet ski with gas. 

🤡

Whatever happens to Kevin Kolb? Didn’t he end his career slipping on a bath mat in Buffalo 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Did they? Those 215 yards passing and 25 yards rushing on 7 attempts were not the reason that game was at all close. 

I know, but that ugly game is something that Bills fans seem to have consigned to the memory hole. 

I'm guessing Spector starts

6 minutes ago, balln said:

Whatever happens to Kevin Kolb? Didn’t he end his career slipping on a bath mat in Buffalo 

Some kind of mat for sure, probably positioned somewhere you least expect it. Might have been an inside job

29 minutes ago, paulmm3 said:

I'm an emergency physician. Have seen some torn biceps before and this did not look like one to me, based on the general appearance of his left upper arm and the motions I saw him do on video after the injury. Could be a partial tear of the biceps tendon rather than a complete tear. Could still be a complete tear - you never know - but didn't look like one from the few videos I saw

Fingers crossed it is only partially torn. I believe that would put him in line to possibly return late in the season.

• Like (+1) 3

Man.. this just feels like the Tre White situation. 

At some point you’ve just got to move on.

Hopefully Dorian Williams has figured out how to not get smoked by every play fake. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Low Positive said:

I know, but that ugly game is something that Bills fans seem to have consigned to the memory hole. 

we won a couple of ugly games down the stretch last yr tbh

beat the patriots and bailey zappe w under 300 yards of offense

I personally have no idea...but an interesting sign is when the question was posted to Babich yesterday... he said that he would defer injury reporting to the head coach.

IMO, if he was just fine, or a very minor injury, I think human nature has you say he's just fine...even if the coach is supposed to make injury reports.

• Agree 1

Welp, it has begun. This is a big loss. I hope Bernard is ready to take a step upwards as he had a great season last year! Who can step in for Milano? Bernard is our new Milano IMO so we need a Bernard replacement on the field.

I also think, crazy thought here, but I bet we make a move for Simmons at Safety. That way we have solid D behind the LBers. As of now, without Milano, our D is weak in the middle!