Matt Milano injured at practice

I like the guy a lot but wouldn't be surprised if this is the beginning of the end for Milano. He is a smaller LB, 30 years old and has had some injuries, it is all taking a toll. He'll play for a few more years, often injured, avg play and not nearly at Pro Bowl level.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2

2 minutes ago, yall said:

So is he practicing today? That's all I really care about.

Bills are traveling to Pitt today for joint practice tomorrow.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LarryMadman said:

I like the guy a lot but wouldn't be surprised if this is the beginning of the end for Milano. He is a smaller LB, 30 years old and has had some injuries, it is all taking a toll. He'll play for a few more years, often injured, avg play and not nearly at Pro Bowl level.

Cool-  thanks for telling us the future. Who’s going to win the Super Bowl this year?

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Logic said:

The Thigh Doctor fellow on Twitter who analyzes player injury reports says that the fear and the worst case scenario here would be a torn bicep tendon, which some guys do play through, but others get surgery to fix. He's not saying that's what happened, only speculating that it's what he suspects/fears based on available picture/video/reports.

That would be major suck. I did one of mine twice and had two ops in a month. Doc said a 3rd time and I'm SOL. I never got full strength back. Hell, I still have to wipe with the other arm.

1 hour ago, yall said:

So is he practicing today? That's all I really care about.

Probably not. Even if his injury isn't too serious, they probably would not have him practice. Hopefully he is ready for the Cardinals as I wouldn't expect him to play vs the Steelers and Panthers.

why am I not feeling very good about this season.... ?   not sure this team has the horses this year... not sure.   

22 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Idk who this thigh doctor is, but I'd rather hear from Dr. Pete, the guy on Joe Marino's show. He's usually pretty accurate and not an attention *****.

not sure I'm taking input on a bicep from "Thigh Doctor". 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Am anxiously awaiting actual information. Hopefully it’ll be good news rather than something that makes the rest of this thread look like the “good part”.

Good luck with that.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

why am I not feeling very good about this season.... ?   not sure this team has the horses this year... not sure.   

not sure I'm taking input on a bicep from "Thigh Doctor". 

Lighten up, Francis