Matt Milano injured at practice

2 hours ago, MasterStrategist said:

That's a ridiculous take by ThighDoc

It was later reported that Milano remained in pads, tested his arm with push-ups and moving/pickup a Jugs machine.  Trainers wouldn't allow him to do any physical strain, if they feared the worst 

The stupid internet "doctors" diagnosing injuries from video clips are absolutely ridiculous - just stupid speculation - all of them

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, stevewin said:

The stupid internet "doctors" diagnosing injuries from video clips are absolutely ridiculous - just stupid speculation - all of them

Exactly.  Especially ThighDoc, who has been known to jump to worse case almost automatically (for clicks or w/e reason)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, damj said:

Soooooo glad I bought a 58 jersey last year

I own 3 Milano.  58 is a playmaking machine, and awesome to watch.  Please keep Milano, Bernard, and Taron healthy.  What an outstanding second level defense! 

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Can all the orthopedic surgeons on this board please chime in ?

The bilateral Chorioamnionitis ligament looks to be partially torn from the Chlamydia trachomatis.

Ointment twice daily on effected area with moderate physical therapy should see improvement within 1-3 years.

For legality purposes I’m no longer seeing patients due to pending litigation.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Maybe an overreaction but it might be time to start thinking this is Milano last season with the Bills. Great player who is getting older and has had a lot of injuries for his salary. Can he stay on the field 

Edit: Just checked it. Looks like he’s on the hook with the Bills until 2026 

Edited by gonzo1105
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, julian said:

The bilateral Chorioamnionitis ligament looks to be partially torn from the Chlamydia trachomatis.

Ointment twice daily on effected area with moderate physical therapy should see improvement within 1-3 years.

For legality purposes I’m no longer seeing patients due to pending litigation.

Definitely strained pec. Hes fine

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Bills Fan in MD said:

You mean Kyle Trimble (who is on Joe Mariano's show regularly)? Here's what he says:

Lol, yeah. Idk where I got Dr Pete from. Thank you!

3 hours ago, Logic said:

The amount of hate and accusations of attention seeking toward this dude simply because his speculation would be really unfortunate news for the Bills is wild.

For the record, he has been right and wrong in the past. He's simply a medical professional who shares his informed speculation on Twitter. He doesn't claim any secret knowledge or mysterious sources and he doesn't state anything definitively, and I've certainly never found him to be an attention seeker.

To each their own, but I think "don't shoot the messenger" (or, in this case, the informed speculator) applies here.

Fair enough, I've never even heard of that person, but just reacting to others who have.

4 hours ago, Mikie2times said:

We have undersized everything. Plenty of players with recent major injuries or injury history. When we have 3-4 starters on defense out by the middle of the season it's not bad luck, it's what should be expected. 

I don’t understand why we can’t have world class backups. It’s the same thing every season, the first team is great but the backups are not as good. It’s almost like if there was some weird rule preventing teams from getting all the best players…

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Freak-O said:

I don’t understand why we can’t have world class backups. It’s the same thing every season, the first team is great but the backups are not as good. It’s almost like if there was some weird rule preventing teams from getting all the best players…

Depth is usually decent but we have some risk to run into the WTF moments like LB last year. Imagine if we have injuries to a couple WR's this year? 

• Angry 1

2 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

McDs built in excuse.  Every year our undersized D gets decimated by injuries. Every year same results. It’s time to move on.  McDs legacy will be excuses and Phillip Rivers 2.0. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, MasterStrategist said:

That's a ridiculous take by ThighDoc

It was later reported that Milano remained in pads, tested his arm with push-ups and moving/pickup a Jugs machine.  Trainers wouldn't allow him to do any physical strain, if they feared the worst 

well, he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Trev said:

McDs built in excuse.  Every year our undersized D gets decimated by injuries. Every year same results. It’s time to move on.  McDs legacy will be excuses and Phillip Rivers 2.0. 

Jordan Phillips weighed 500lbs and exploded on contact 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1