P5t5man (Nathan Peterman) employed again - he is Raider again

Saxum

15 hours ago, MJS said:

Well, he's had a job every year since leaving here. Some Bills fans seem to harbor some resentment towards him, and maybe a little bit of an obsession with tracking his every move. It's a little weird, honestly.

I wish him the best. By all accounts he is an excellent teammate. Seems like the kind of guy who might enter the coaching ranks some day.

Yup, there is always more than one path to success, Nate is a multi millionaire with a job he likes, I think he is getting the last laugh. 

Nate has been an easy target to bash on from a Bills perspective, but it’s been years since he was here, time to let the animosity go, jmo. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, K D said:

Career earnings: $7,418,808

For 700 yards passing, 4 TD's, 13 int's. That's over $10,000 per yard.

I was just coming to this thread to post the same thing.  Can you imagine making 7.4 million dollars for being bad at something?

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 1

• Saxum changed the title to P5t5man (Nathan Peterman) employed again - he is Raider again
38 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Nate has been an easy target to bash on from a Bills perspective, but it’s been years since he was here, time to let the animosity go, jmo. 

You’re not the boss of me!

I am still boiling with resentment against Billy Joe Hobert.
Let me have my animosity against The Peterman. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I was just coming to this thread to post the same thing.  Can you imagine making 7.4 million dollars for being bad at something?

Whats so wild is that he is still better than 99% of the population. The Denver game with no QB showed just how much of a gap is between the worst QB in the league and a former college QB trying to play QB in an NFL game

Peterman must have incriminating evidence against Goodell or something because this makes no sense. Good for him, but it’s baffling. Why not go with a promising late rounder/UDFA or young backup who hasn’t had a shot and try catching lightning in a bottle ? I don’t understand the NFL’s obsession w/ bringing back proven failures. Buffalo did the same thing w/ Mitch Trubisky. None of these guys are going to win their team more than a few games if QB1 goes down. I’d rather throw the water boy out there and see what he’s got

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Have you seen some of the compensation packages CEOs get and the golden parachutes attached to those things?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

You’re not the boss of me!

I am still boiling with resentment against Billy Joe Hobert.
Let me have my animosity against The Peterman. 

Nooooooooooo! 🤣😂

52 minutes ago, GerstAusGosheim said:

Sean McDermott started Nate Peterman over Tyrod Taylor and Josh Allen. No wonder he passed on Mahomes. He's a terrible QB evaluator. Thank god for Bean.

Sean McDermott started those players upon recommendation of his OC because offense was not his specialty.   

He reportedly was interested in Mike McCoy and r Norv Turner but hired Rick Dennison as OC when his first choices were not available.

This is why teams try to hire new head coaches as soon as possible so first choice in staff are available.

He also signed Phil McGeoghan. 

It may have been better to have kept some of the previous coaches rather than trying to clear out coaches under contract who per players did a good job but Bills has a bad leaking information problem and he canned most of scouts, coaches and many staff members.  The burning the forest strategy worked but it resulted in heavy staffing turnover following year. 

Brandon Beane was hired by Bills upon his recommendation but choice was Terry Pegula; so thanks to him for Beane.

Thank you for your entry to make up bull crap to stir up posters contest.

3 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Peterman must have incriminating evidence against Goodell or something because this makes no sense. Good for him, but it’s baffling. Why not go with a promising late rounder/UDFA or young backup who hasn’t had a shot and try catching lightning in a bottle ? I don’t understand the NFL’s obsession w/ bringing back proven failures. Buffalo did the same thing w/ Mitch Trubisky. None of these guys are going to win their team more than a few games if QB1 goes down. I’d rather throw the water boy out there and see what he’s got

Because its camp, and i want a guy who throws catchable passes so i can evaluate depth.  If i have some UDFA who throws high or low or misses constantly, it hurts everyone around him.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

Because its camp, and i want a guy who throws catchable passes so i can evaluate depth.  If i have some UDFA who throws high or low or misses constantly, it hurts everyone around him.  

That does appear to be best role for him but they keep putting him on 53 man roster which does not make sense.

6 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Whats so wild is that he is still better than 99% of the population. The Denver game with no QB showed just how much of a gap is between the worst QB in the league and a former college QB trying to play QB in an NFL game

"99% of the population" doesn't do anything particularly well; they also don't play in the NFL

so what?

6 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

He’s better than 99.9999% of the population probably.